Completely depresed!! Please help me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by swathik22, Feb 20, 2013.

1. swathik22

swathik22 Junior IL'ite

I am TTC and let me explain my prob

My last period was on 2nd Feb (1st day). It lasted 4 days. After that we had intercourse on 9th Feb.
    According to my monthly cycles, my ovulation was supposed to happen on 15th feb. True to it, i had some pain in the right ovary at 11:00 AM on 15th feb. Then we had intercourse on 16th Feb in the morning. Is there any chance that I am pregnant? I am scared to wait for two weeks more. If i am not pregnant this time again I dont know how am going to take it :( :( :( .I am too depressed now.. Please help me.. 24 hours am thinking about the same thing. I am trying hard not to think but no use, I still end up thinking abou these two weeks only..Please help please please..

1 person likes this.

2. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

Stop taking this stress as I've heard it can affect conception. Lots of baby dust to you.

1 person likes this.
  3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Why are you getting depressed? I do hope you are aware that stress and depression will hamper conception.

Take each monthly cycle as it comes. Have intercourse at the right time and just move on. Don't keep thinking too much. If you do not conceive this cycle, it surely is not the end of the world. Keep trying and be positive. Be normal and relaxed as stress will also lead to irregular cycles.

Get in touch with a gynaec if you have been TTC for a long time.

Good Luck and baby dust to you dear

1 person likes this.
  4. swathik22

swathik22 Junior IL'ite

One doubt again: Is there any way to know if the egg is flushed?

5. Neha2903

Neha2903 Bronze IL'ite

If you go for an ultrasound now, the doctor will be able to confirm if you have ovulated and from which ovary the egg is released. The follicle which releases the egg becomes the corpus luteum and it can be seen on the ultrasound. Hope this helps.

6. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

I am in the same boat as u. Planned everything and today got the periods. So depressed. Please have hope. It will happen to you. Be positive.

7. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

start charting your basal body temperature. every morning before getting out of bed, take the temperature and chart it. if it rises suddenly on day 14-16, you have ovulated.

8. aishuanand

aishuanand Bronze IL'ite

Hi Swathik22
    Please try to forget all these stress, from your posting i can see how tensed you are. Always hope for best dont always think the same thing do your best and please be patient for 2 more weeks. Relax yourself.
    All the best and may god bless all ttc ladies with baby soon..............

1 person likes this.
  9. swathik22

swathik22 Junior IL'ite

Hi Srilak,
    Oh dear!! Don't worry. I now came to understand how difficult it is to face the periods when you are TTC.. baby dust to you. Thanks for your wishes. Do you know what went wrong in your case?

Hi Sweetshreya,
    I get pain in my ovaries when i ovulate. Based on that i know if i ovulated or not.

Hi Aishuanand
    Thanks for the suggestions. I am trying to be as cool as possible. Writing on IL helped me to relieve my tension. I could not share with any one till now but now i am happy that i can share these things too :)

10. saran27

saran27 Senior IL'ite

Hi dear,
    even i am in same boat as u...but after a miscarriage 5 months back... :(, but i can tell u some tips which i am following right now....
    1)start bedding from the 8 th day of ur periods,every alternative day sex or every day sex till Day 20,because u cannot predict ovulation unless untill u do a follicular study,Egg will live only for 12 hours where as sperm can live for 48 hours,so every day or alternative day of sex will make sure that u have enough sperms in ur track to catch a egg
    2)after intercourse lie down in bed minimum for 30 minutes,by keeping a pillow under your back.
    3)ask your husband to take more nuts(almonts,peanuts,dates,pista)every day
    4)you try to avoid coffee for a day one cup of coffee is ok but not more than that
    5)try to reduce your weight if u r overweight
    6)feel positive

dear after doing all these things the rest is in gods hand,if u r trying to get pregnant unsuccessfully for more than a year then its best to contact a good gynac,hope it helps...my prayers and lot of baby dust to u...,u can mail me anytime if u feel that u want support morally because even i am like u....:) take care.... :)

2 people like this.