Adinath Constructions - Shantiniketan -Vandalur

Discussion in 'Housing' started by vgrajeshwar, Apr 19, 2012.

1. vgrajeshwar

vgrajeshwar Senior IL'ite

Anybody booked flat @ Adinath Shantiniketan, Near Vandalur. Pls share your views abt the growth in that area, Pros/Cons.

2. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi is this built by shantiniketan builders? if so, i wouldnt recommend it. I have bought two houses built by shantiniketan and was not at all satisfied. The plumbing work is really a mess though they say they are an expert in plumbing. electrical work is also not very satisfactory.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

both are different. the shanti niketan you refer aminalakshmi i assume are the ones who do joint ventures with chaitanya builders and the one who did the one opposite ngo colony bustop and the one on alandur cement road right?? but recently i have seen them removing chaitanya from the name..not sure..and their recent project launch was serena rajakilpakkam??

aadhinath foundations that the op is asking were land promoters who are doing this project shanthi niketan and covai properties has a finger in this with its senior community home called serene which is part of this.

4. vgrajeshwar

Shanvy,

You are right. :)
    You are having a loads of information of each of the builders.. That's great

5. vgrajeshwar

Amni,

I dont think so.
    Shantiniketan builders are not part of Adinath constructions

6. rajukamal

rajukamal New IL'ite

The promoters of Adinath and Shantiniketan are the same. I have booked a flat in Serena Rajakilpakkam and have visited Shantiniketan aka Adinath office in T Nagar.
    amnilakshmi & Shanvy - can you share your experience with Shantiniketan?

7. prabhu2k

prabhu2k New IL'ite

hey.. Rajukamal,, you said that u booked a flat at Serena Rajakilpakkam and visited Adinath office in T.Nagar.
    Could you plz clarify on this.. bcoz i have been to Adinath office in T.Nagar and they claim that they are the sister concern of Chaitanya group..

8. rajukamal

rajukamal New IL'ite

@prabhu, from what I understand, the Tnagar office is used by both Shanthiniketan & Adinath. they have 1 or more partners in common and share the office.
    Shanthiniketan has done some projects with Chaitanya group in the past. not sure if the tie up is still on. the project at Rajakilpakkam is being executed individually by Shanthiniketan. the Rajakilpakkam project was marketed by JLL and hence I went ahead with the booking.

9. sharusathya

sharusathya New IL'ite

Hi i am interested in buying a flat @ Adinath vandalur.. Is it worth buying.. How they are charging

10. sharamdeva

sharamdeva New IL'ite

Hi
    We have also booked a flat at Serena Rajakilpakkam and visited Adinath builders office in T.Nagar.
    But the builder name is Akshay seth.
    Could pls share your experience with the builder and their transperancy towards commitment.
    I would to know your details and flat no of yours to share the ongiong things in the serena.....