Neivedhiyam for SAI BABA

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by ransree, Feb 13, 2013.

1. ransree

ransree Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,
    As a part of parayana I want to offer neividhyam to sai tomo.. please tell which is the best and favourite for sai baba..Is wheat halwa the best? I was given a book wherein I can write 'OM SAI' 1000 times..I have completed it and tomo I would like to distribute 9 such books to others with some anna dhanam..

Thanks..

2. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

You can do any neivedyam using wheat. Samba Wheat rava kesari can also be done.

Apart from sweet, I also do lemon rice for neivedyam.

Just an idea is shared.

3. ransree

ransree Bronze IL'ite

Thanks raji.. I will update once I cook:)

4. imeandmyself

imeandmyself Bronze IL'ite

My parayan is also gng to complete tommorow only :) his favourite foods are doodpeda, khova , chapati/roti , wheat halwa/kesari, chana dal , sweet boondi , sweet boondi chikkis......
    anyways, he'll accept anything that has been offered wth devotion and love :)

2 people like this.
  5. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

3 people like this.
  6. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister

Khichadi story is really a great thing. While reading I felt lot of vibration in my body. It is really a surprise. SAI has blessed you in a great way.

It is true that whatever is served with devotion to HIM, he accepts it.

7. ransree

ransree Bronze IL'ite

Dear Saiskathi sister..
    Kitchadi incident was very motivational..

And I am here to share you all another miracle adding it to Baba's blessing pouch..

Today I did wheat keaseri and offered fruits and did pooja in morning.. I went to Baba temple and distributed 9 books to his bhakts and chocolates to all..I came back home and was had breakfast.. That time when I had a little of the wheat kesari also..one old man came and stood in front of my house.. He was not able to speak as he had sore throat I think.. He gave me a paper and I was actually stunned by looking at him.. Cos he resembled SAI BABA..same style clothes except for the cloth over the head..I was not in a position to read what he gave cos I was staring at him and my mom asked me what are you doing standing there so long..I was only calling Sai Ram all the time in my mind..I gave him rupees only then he said this is for my grandson school fees.. We actually do not encourage such ppl cos every week some one will come with mangalsutra or telling tht they are deaf or dumb and ask money..but today I didnt want to take off my eyes from him..he blessed me and then he asked if you give me a pen.. I brought 2 pens and gave him..he again blessed me and left.. I didnt take my eyes off till I he went.. I know its Baba who came.. I had tht strong feeling.. I am Blessed..
    Thank you everyone..

Bow to Sai..

Om Sai
    Om Sai
    Om Sai
    Om Sai
    Om Sai
    Om Sai
    Om Sai
    Om Sai
    Om Sai
    Om Sai
    Om Sai
    Om Sai
    Om Sai
    Om Sai

3 people like this.
  8. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sai sakthi sis,

Khichdi story and Baba giving darshan really touched my heart and i had literally rongte khade ho gaye. I dont remember exactly in english how to say.

Dear Ransree,

Lucky you Baba had come in search to your house to bless you.

Om Sai Ram

9. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

Dear Sai Sakthi Sister,
    My eyes were filled with joy when I read your experience(Kichadi Story). Glad that you felt his presence and received his blessings :).
    May Baba bless your Sweet Home forever :)

10. imeandmyself

imeandmyself Bronze IL'ite

Just read your kichdi incident :( my eyes are literally wet now ...

I've finished my parayan, while going to temple this morning to offer naivedyam nd to get his blessings on the way itself one guy with his bike hit me :( i was fallen on road and got some bruises to both the hands and legs :( i felt..still feeling very bad ..usually im very careful while walking but i dont know why it happend to me ...with that pain only went to temple, waited till 12'o clock and sung aarthi then returned home ...

om sai ram