1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some You Give, Some You Get

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Feb 12, 2013.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

2. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Satchi,

It is the music of life when we make efforts to win the battle of our journey.So every moment is meaningful if we are able to observe it however it is not easy for us to live up to the truth of this universe all the time.It definitely makes comforting if we keep on introspecting it through out the course of our path.

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  3. satchitananda

My dear, dear Bhavna,

It is so comforting to read your words. You have really put it so beautifully. I shall try to remember that every time I ask myself what I am doing here. :)

4. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

I always enjoy reading all your posts. I mean All of them. ?<3<3

It was very nice of you to think of that old man and take black coffee for him although you are very busy with your daily schedule to visit home, Aches and pains you did think about some one else so selflessly and helped him "That is the Biggest act" and I guess you got rewarded Immediately :)

Although he can't or didn't tell you how good that coffee was I am sure he enjoyed/loved it well.

1 person likes this.
  5. satchitananda

Thanks a lot for that really sweet FB Veera. :-D <3

6. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Whenever I see a post with your name,I rush to read it.I know that whether it is serious or in a humorous vein,it will light a spark inside or make me smile,in spite of myself! And this one really warmed me up to the depths of my cold cold heart! Can you ever have a doubt about the purpose of your existence?! I'm sure you would read/heard this thought somewhere(don't remember the exact words) - "When you help someone in any way,or give them a reason to feel loved;there is probably someone out there-a stranger who might do the same for your loved one(s)". It is so true and is exemplified in your account. You did something for a stranger which made him happy..and that lady who's giving you a much needed comfortable ride ,is doing something for you and your mom..I'm sure the chain will continue and she/someone she loves will also get a helping hand from someone..and so on. I find it so heartening..thanks for sharing and do continue to do so.

..sorry for rambling on!:hide:
    May Baba bless both you and your mom..take care!:)

1 person likes this.
  7. applevaio

applevaio Silver IL'ite

Very nice post.. Some people (Like you) always try to do good things irrespctive of illness.. I dont think i would have done these things with aches and pains.. I have to learn lot from you.. Thank you..

1 person likes this.
  8. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Satchi,

you sure are a lovely soul. this snippet just adds more value and respect towards you.

Great read and a very great deed :)

May God bless you!!

1 person likes this.
  9. satchitananda

Hi racr, you are very right. Those are two lovely women who have offered to help me and I am sure the chain will continue. Mom used to always tell me "If you do something for someone, it is not necessary that they do something back for you. Someone else will turn up to help you when you need it most". And as usual, she was so right. :)

You have also made my day by telling me that you enjoy reading my snippets. Thanks a million. :)

10. satchitananda

Thanks a lot dear applevaio. I did not do anything that was exceptional. We always have filter coffee at home. I was going to visit mom. So I took some over for the old gentleman. That was all. But I was just happy to have had the opportunity to do something that justified my existence for the day. I am sure you would have done the same in my place. :)

1 person likes this.