1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

kitchen super star vijay tv

Discussion in 'TV' started by ndta26chennai, Oct 10, 2012.

1. applevaio

applevaio Silver IL'ite

Its a show on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Recap of these 4 days on Friday.

2. sabarimathi

sabarimathi Gold IL'ite

I liked the wild card round. Atleast all of them tried their best. Finals is going to be fantastic. I wanted Elavarasan in the finals as he sounded promising.

We'll have 2 people in the innovation side- Pooja and Sandhya :thumbsup, 2 on the conservative side :)- Preeti and Elavarasan and an all rounder, Priya :bowdown.

Honestly, I like the 3, Priya, Preeti and Elavarasan a shade more as they seem to be excellent in what they're doing. Although the others give a good run, I slightly wonder if that may be attributed to luck as well. Nevertheless, I like all of them, but am I brave enough to taste their entries:hide: ???!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. kirthihema

kirthihema Bronze IL'ite

Once again vijay has come out with innovative show .they should show recap of winning recipies

4. lathaviswa

lathaviswa IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Applevaio

5. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

Hi Manju,
    You are most welcome :).
    I too don't have cable, so quickly finish my housework [not always :hide: ] & sit in youtube only :)

In yesterday's wildcard round, on seeing Ilavarasan's 'twister' chapathi I immediately thought of you only :thumbsup. Your braided bread just flashed in my mind when I saw him cut the chapathi strips & put them one above the other. He copied from you ...:rotfl

Divya.

6. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

Yes Anusha, judges wanted to put Ilavarasan in finals - maybe they [saw our postings :) ]realised their mistake of not giving him chef of the week in the village episode where they didn't see his efforts - they saw only taste & awarded Lalitha instead. So now, they saw his efforts & looks like he got consolation prize ..:rotfl

And it seems Pooja has won the title & Priya is the first runner-up -- apparently in another Vijay tv quiz show[not sure] the members of Kitchen Superstar were participating - Sandhya, Saparna, Nethran & Aravind . Somebody that time blabbered the result I believe . All this my neighbour told me, I dont' watch any game show or quiz show..:hide: so maybe a rumour too .

In wildcard episode, Suresh's impressions/acting like the other contestants was really hilarious --It was like 'Enna, Suresha ? ' -- never knew he could act like that ..:rotfl

7. applevaio

applevaio Silver IL'ite

Dewdrop,What priya is the first runner up? :spin I thought she will win the title.

Pooja is also v good. But priya is the all rounder.. I thought the result would be in the following order - Priya, Pooja and Illavarasan..

8. shyamalam

shyamalam Senior IL'ite

Kitchen super star doubles is a daily show...

9. kurunjimalar

kurunjimalar Senior IL'ite

oh.. what Pooja has won the title?????... I thought Priya will win... waiting to see the show during the weekend...

Anyway, I am happy if Pooja wins.. I dont want Sandhya to win.. Dont know why she was selected in the Advantage round instead of Preethi... I totally think that Preethi should not have been eliminated... I wish that Sandhya does badly in the next round..

1 person likes this.
  10. sabarimathi

sabarimathi Gold IL'ite

Oh no, that's a disaster. I beg to differ. Sandhya is one of my favorite contestants. Although sad with preeti's elimination, it was ok because she is little less smart on the innovation side.

My favorite choice of title winner would be Priya / Sandhya. Pooja can be the runner up.

2 people like this.