swiss bank account of Rajiv gandhi

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by navis, May 9, 2012.

1. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

How authentic is this newsprint? The reason I ask is Swiss bank does not disclose it's account holders, the very reason all filthy rich people choose it along with other benefits.

No I am not a congress supporter, but would want to fight the corrupt with facts in hand. As someone said he before everyone educated knew that this family is so rich that with their money entire India can life with three meals a day for a generation. But unfortunately we are the major vote banks. The illiterate below the poverty line villagers are the ones who should know and throw these people away. Better if they disappear from India too.

This is the exactly the time when my mind says why not some communism for a while in India?

1 person likes this.
  2. Virinchi

Virinchi New IL'ite

3. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

Shame on them.they know only looting.we need a change

4. dakshayaeni

dakshayaeni Silver IL'ite

Unless we have another political party against congress it will be hard for us to bring about a change..all regional parties simply fight against each others and also against other states without any constructive objective...

5. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

Raul,Bianca-original names -(Italian names) of Rahul and priyanka ,with mom sonia will decide the future of INdia !