Buying property ???

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Shanvy, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

it is very common these days.. i pay around 24000k right now which could increase to more ..radha..

2. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Shanvy, I pay 18,000 p.a for my 2000sft apartment in Hyderabad. But more than 5000 did sounded too high to us. Is it the same case for all apartments or only to Lanco since its a premium builder? 2000 per month sounds reasonable to me.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

depends on the amenities. lancor is premium. if there is a swimming pool and other amenities, the maintenance shoots up. a 24x7 security itself runs to lakhs for a lancor's residential apartment. so does the maintenance of amenities, and cleaning contracts.

We do the management ourselves. a friend of ours lives in ceedee yes which has a dedicated manager and others..and the maintenance is more.. and some of the apartments it is on the sq.ft..like 2-4/sq.ft..last heard even 5rs.. so for a 2000 sq.ft flat at 2 rs is 4000 and at 4rs..is 8000 which comes to 96k/year..

4. ahsh

ahsh Silver IL'ite

hi frenz,i just need ur help, i hav booked a flat in iyyappanthangal, i paid the booking amount also... now applied for bank loan at sbi, te total area of the flat is 1048 sq.ft, but after checking the valuer told the area is less as wat they have told in the plan, only 811 plinth area is there ,, is it normal, or the builder is cheating us, cud u pls clarify

5. ushae

ushae Silver IL'ite

1048 is the saleable area ( super built up including the common areas llike stair case,corridor etc).

814 is the built up area ( ie including the walls thick)

Carpet area will be still less.

It is coming around 77% for built up area to saleable area which is ok.

1 person likes this.
  6. thenmozhiboo

thenmozhiboo New IL'ite

hi all, planning to buy a flat. Builder has asked to pay some 20% amount in cash, for obvious reasons. Hence i believe the agreeement document will have the value of flat less. Does this affect in any ways? i mean during resale or home loan or for IT. Please advise.

7. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

We're planning to buy a 3 bed apartment from Tulive developers (Horizon residences) in Vadapalani/Saligramam. We like the property so far.

Does any of you know if any of you or anyone you know bought/planning to buy a property from Tulive?

Total square feet is 1412 with 1120 carpet area.

8. Poonkodi

Poonkodi Bronze IL'ite

We are looking for a 2BHK apartment in Pallavaram - Pallikaranai road, please advice any good projects you know there.

9. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

There is a project in Pallikaranai Area, But the sq.ft price seemed to be higher for me.. 5000/- Sq.Ft and EB, Tax, Car Parking etc.. are additional. So I have n't went through it. 2BHK Apartment - abt 1000 Sq.ft area.

10. ganeshhousing

ganeshhousing New IL'ite

Thank You for given such a nice explanation on the buying property.

i want to know more about the stamp duty. if you have any information about this topic please share with me.
    Thank you in Advance.......