1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa-Masti-gossips!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

Amisha, what happened to your Grandma now. She stopped seeing your films or pics? So sad

2 people like this.
  2. Prithu

Prithu Bronze IL'ite

"Spoken words are broken eggs";
    Pretty much everything that our b town celebs have said are on record and make an interesting, funny read even today. Here are some that I stumbled on, which I found (0n Bollywood, Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty | PINKVILLA) worth sharing. On a philosophical note, it makes you wonder about how people and situations change drastically over time....Anyway, get a cuppa and enjoy the light read...

Kareena in an interview with Umesh Jivnan

"I'm not at all a Salman fan. I don't like him, he's a very bad actor."

After Ajay dumped Raveena and moved on to Karisma, Raveena taunted them with a headline on the cover of Stardust

"She can keep Ajay. I am not interested. When Ajay Karisma have babies, they will look like Zebras"...

Amitabh Bachchan

"I'd have loved to romance Aishwarya Rai. But I'm 58 now, so I have to play her father."

Raveena Tandon 1997

I don't think Akshay ever had anything to do with Rekha. As a matter of fact, he would run away from her. Akshay tolerated Rekha because of the film. At one point she wanted to get lunch dabbas for him from home. That's when I put my foot down. I felt it was taking things a bit too far. She's a wonderful person, but she should learn where to draw the line.

Sanjay Leela Bhansali after Vivek Oberoi's famous press conference against Salman Khan

"He is so powerful. He knows kick-boxing and karate. Bush should call back his army from Iraq and send Vivek instead. I am very scared of Vivek. I will never be able to work with him now. I may shout at him on the sets and he may call a press conference against me. All the heroines should touch his feet for protecting their dignity...The media should be ready to cover every event at the Oberois' residence. If Vivek's dog has dysentery tomorrow, we should be prepared to hear Vivek talk about it on camera for three hours."

Bipasha Basu after she did 'Ajnabee' with Kareena

"I don't think I would like to do a film with [Kareena] again. I believe she called me a 'Kaali Billi'(black cat). Because at the end of the day I want to have fun."

Anu Malik

"When I go abroad, women throw themselves at me. But I'm not into one-night-stands or flings."

Shakti Kapoor
    "The best way to sober me down is by kissing me all over"

Salman while he was dating Ash

"I love [Aishwarya]. I am not hounding her. It’s not a teenage obsession that I feel for her — it’s pure love. She’s such a traditional Hindustani girl at the bottom of her heart. The fact that she respects her parents so much makes me admire her more."

Ajay Devgn while dating Kajol

"I've sent a legal notice to the columnist who's written that Kajol and I are breaking up. Either she tenders a written apology or prepares to face the consequences."
    P.S
    Now the new make over of kajol in the recent times, is rumoured to be due to ajay devagan recent associations with a few actresses..

Aishwarya on Salman during HDDCS

"Salman Khan's like a baby. We're always sparring on the sets. If he gives me attitude, I give him loads of it return."
    Courtesy pinkvilla with minor edits:)

3. arcmppa

arcmppa Bronze IL'ite

Hi ,

Wat happened to samera ,she looks horrible...(aio amma bayama iruku)

4. arcmppa

arcmppa Bronze IL'ite

kajol is looking nice nowadays....she is very fresh

5. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

What is wrong with Sridevi and her elder daughter?They are always dressed like this?

6. mullaikodi

mullaikodi Silver IL'ite

curtain cloth!!!
    what she actually expect from her fans and public?
    wow see sridevi even at this age she is charming,glamorous,young,cute blah blah....?
    y cant she dress appropriate to her age?
    these dresses are not looking nice on her!!

7. mullaikodi

mullaikodi Silver IL'ite

mmm. same feeling..:-(

8. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

When u guys are giving out Peeelings... Me jolling on Jhanvi !
    Am liking her .. When plastic wax people like Alia and katrina can shine out, why not Jhanvi. She is getting prettier by the day .

1 person likes this.
  9. DiViV

DiViV New IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:thumbsup

10. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

Before 'English Vinglish' release, she was bleating to all that everybody keeps asking her when she's introducing Jhanvi to films. But that she would 'never' ever allow Jhanvi into films 'cos she doesn't want her kid to suffer like how she did.
    Now after her movie is a hit, obviously she is having second thoughts :spinabout her daughter's film career.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.