1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pz help friends in removing colour stains from my rich kancheevaram pattu saree ....

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by vysa, Jan 31, 2013.

1. vysa

vysa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends!

Yesterday I washed my kancheewaram saree at home and during wash the colours didn't run. (The saree is basically with a lemon-yellowish green body and a moderate-pink border)

Then I hung the saree to dry, and to my great disappointment after sometime when i saw, the pink color from the kunjam of the border of the saree had stuck to the body part maybe becoz of my wrong hanging :bonk. I then ran to a dry cleaner but he was helpless. The whole of yesterday night was sleepless as the saree is very close to my heart and quite expensive too. So i am not for dyeing the saree. As usual I av confidently come to you all seeking suggestions. Pz guide me:-(

2. ksubasri

ksubasri Junior IL'ite

Re: Pz help friends in removing colour stains from my rich kancheevaram pattu saree .

Hi Vysa,

Try this
    AMWAY HOME SA 8 DELICATE
    Amway Home SA 8 Delicate is a liquid laundry detergent for gentle yet effective cleaning of your woollens, silks & expensive clothes.

Amway HomeTM SA8TM Delicate is now powered with BIOQUEST FORMULATM technology that delivers great performance, makes it safe for you and your family along with being sensitive to the environment.
    • Product Description
    • Product Demos
    • Use Instruction
    • Benefits
    • More Information
    • Effectively washes fine fabrics such as silk and wool as well as today’s high-tech apparel, while protecting delicate materials and colors – all without potentially harmful residues.

• This Bioquest Formula Technology product delivers powerful cleaning performance and is concentrated, biodegradable and dermatologist tested.

• Gently & effectively cleans finest delicate washables like silk & wool in cool water.

• Specially formulated for safe, exceptional performance in both hand and machine washing, even at the cool temperatures necessary for delicate washables.

• Formulated with ingredients derived from natural sources, it is a highly concentrated and biodegradable formula that is safe for families, fabrics and septic systems

• Powerful yet gentle formula featuring biodegradable BIOQUEST™ technology. Contains no phosphates, chlorine, dyes, EDTA or NTA. Safe for septic systems.

• Leaves no harmful residue that may irritate skin.

• Light floral fragrance.

• Controlled foaming formula.

Find somebody near to you who is in amway or go to amway.in website, you can register free of cost joining procedure.Then somebody will contact you to get the product or u can join in that. All the products are so good and very useful, so you need not worry as you feel now after start using the products. All the products are very good including kicten cleaners , dish drops and very less cost per use if you calculate. go ahead and have your good saree back to you.

3. vysa

vysa Bronze IL'ite

Re: Pz help friends in removing colour stains from my rich kancheevaram pattu saree .

Hi subasri!

Very many tks for ur sincere reply. I shall go by ur advice and get back to u asap. Tks again for taking pains to elaborately reply ...

4. ksubasri

ksubasri Junior IL'ite

it 's ok, Silk sarees are very expensive and very lovely too, we could nt spoil and leave that as it is. So take care of it. tell me once your prbs solved know.

5. vysa

vysa Bronze IL'ite

Very sorry to say, a tried the solution but it didn't yield any +ve results. Anyways tks a lot for ur support

6. Stand4urself

Stand4urself Bronze IL'ite

so amway didnt work ? I was hoping to fix my fav kurti based on your response :hide:

7. ksubasri

ksubasri Junior IL'ite

but i tried for the same situations and washing my children uniforms everyday, it s good for me madam.