Malspie replies Queries on Horoscope, Vasthu, Fengshui

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by illu, Dec 3, 2007.

1. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Dear Mals,

My DOB is 3rd May 1982....and Star - Pooram & Zodiac - Simmam (in Tamil)

I scored good marks in 10th std=89% and in 12th got 95% in main subjects. I regitered for CA when I came out of school for foundation course...and I cleared the same in the year november'01 and registered for inter. I gave the exams thrice, but din clear. I studied throughly like when I studied for my public exams and was very confident. But dont knw y i din clear DrowningDrowning. But fortunately got a good job in an MNC in chennai and worked for 3.5 yrs till June'07. During my working period I missed lot of previllages & promotions for the reason that I dont hold a professional degree. bonkbonk

Later I registered for ACS - Gave exams twice - again din clear...bonkDrowning

Now Last month I registered for CISA - Certified Information System Audit here in US. Can u pl let me know, how is time/ Grahams and possibility of clearing the exams BowBow. Because the passing percentage is itselft 75%. Am very much worried, as I couldn't remember anything whatever I read.

2. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mals,

Totally agree with u! Life is too short, for bickerings, complaining etc. SO if can do good, and collect good Karma, thats the way to go! I am a strong believer of that!

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Can I have your place of birth too?

4. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Did you get a chance to look at my post?
    Thanks

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Chocolate,

Your husband should get a job after April 2008. He should grab the first opportunity that comes his way and this will be his stepping stone for success. Actually, he has developed a laid back attitude too which is not letting him explore his talents.

In your case, you will have to wait for a little more time to get a good break.
    You will never get support from relatives or in-laws and even friends may turn their back towards you both when you actually need them.

Both of you will always get help from some unknown resource and it will be like this always. Amongst you both, you are the often nit-pricked by your in-laws and other relatives and your action or words is often misunderstood by people.

6. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mals,

Following ur thread, I am also curious to post a question thats worrying me, and is on my mind a lot. We are in US not very long, and have applied for Green Card, but so far there is no progress on it, and I am always worried, since hubby works as a consultant on H1, and we are looking to settle down for our child's sake.

Hubby's DOB is 4th March 1968, at 11.30 am, and he was born in trivandrum. His nakshatra is Bharani. I do not know other details. Can u please check how his future is, regarding career, and prospects of getting GC? I would really be ever greatful to u!

7. goldenangel

goldenangel Senior IL'ite

Dear malspie madam
    Thankyou so much
    Just reading your reply has given my friend so much hope.You are really great.You dont even know who we are but just by requesting you , you are replying and helping us without partiality.Are you my lord krishna coming to help me

8. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Thank you very much.
    Few more things.We are married for 5 yrs.I also turned 30 last week. My husband is not into kids too much,but I do.We were on the verge of separation 2 yrs back ,but by our efforts we are together.Now ,I am at a point where I feel will we ever have kids.In these 5 yrs money crunch was always there becoz of my husband's bad financial planning.Dont have any savings and I feel will it be better ever.With real estate being affordable now here,will buying a house improve our situation.Any inputs.
    Thanks for all your help again.

9. asks

asks New IL'ite

dear malspie,

thanks you so much for helping so many people like this. i have 2 things to ask you.

1. my husbands dob is 6th april, 1972. moola nakshathra 4 th paada, dhunr rasi, mesha lagna, time of birth is 8.20 AM. place Dharma puri tamilnadu.
    for some reason from last 2 years we have been having uncertainity in all aspexts of our life. He is in the same company from last 8 years. getting good career growth. but somehow he doesn't have role stabilized every 6 months his job keeps changing. lot of uncertainity. do you think his time is not well. or is it time for changing the company even that doesn't seem to be working.
    not only job all the other whatever things we put our hand it becomes mess. doesn't workout at all.financially/mentally we are suffering a lot.
    do you think will it become better ?

2. its a very peculiar problem.
    my dob is 8tth sep 1971, time 4.30 AM, place Birur Karnataka, revathi 4th padam, meena rasi. simha lagna.
    we are looking to buy a house , somehow its not all working out. for one or the other reason it gets cancelled at the nth moment. pleaople thing we are very choosy actually that is not teh case. we have become a laughing stock, since we are living in rented house eventhough we cab afford to buy the house. nobody understands the pain we are going through to buy teh house. house owning thing has becoem a painful, hurtful experience for both of us. do you thing we have the yoga to own the house and stay in it . if so when we will be able to buy/build it ?i have lost that hope. beleve me it has become a mirage for me. from the childhood always i dreampt of having my own house. and its running away from me.

will be looking forward for your reply
    thank you so much
    asks

10. asks

asks New IL'ite

dear malspie
    just one more thing to ask you,

we have been roaming around so much, its really very difficult with 2 kids. i feel my elder ones education is getting impacted by this. can you please tell me are we going to settle in onle place in near future. i wish i don't have to move again.
    thank you so much for taking time to read this
    waiting eagerly for your reply
    asks