1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What is the craziest thing you have done for your husband?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ish333, Sep 12, 2009.

1. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

Me too Mommyagain, I was on cloud 9 when he told me that. :p

1 person likes this.
  2. FreeSpirit20

Thanks a lot cutemonster. He is a treasure. :-D

3. anjanag

anjanag Platinum IL'ite

I don't have any crazy stories, but know abt my friend who's not in indusladies. Her husband had a blog where he wrote this, so it's public and not private, that's why I am writing it here. She didnt want to get married, but her parents called her to our native place and made her meet one guy. He was also pushed into it by his parents. But both met and they liked each other. She was returning to the city where she was studying, he found out the details and got into the same overnight train. They liked each other and now the twist comes. Her parents didnt want to proceed as they had some other reason. But by then she wanted to marry only him. She was on house arrest for a while, but then she managed to go out and they went an had a register marriage. Now years later, both sides a happy and they are proud parents of two little girls! I thought all these happen only in movies!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. Mommyagain

Mommyagain Silver IL'ite

Anjanag, that sounds like the story of 'socha na tha'!

1 person likes this.
  5. anjanag

anjanag Platinum IL'ite

Yeah, true. I have seen that movie. Her hubby used to send gifts, letters etc to me and I used to hand it over to my friend. I was super scared!! If her mom finds out, I will be in big trouble. They are our fmly friends also :))) can't stop smiling when I think about it now!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

I know one movie with the same plot Madhavan was the hero. I am so bad in remembering Movie names but yes there is already a movie :)

1 person likes this.
  7. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

Nothing can beat what FS and her husband have done for each other!!!! So cute! Touchwood

1 person likes this.
  8. JASIKA

JASIKA Bronze IL'ite

Ours is a love marriage..We have known each other for 9.5 years and married for 8 years (next week is our wedding anniversary). It was a long distance relationship for first 3 yrs and we met online in a chat room.
    We both used to talk for hours and hours every day on phone and through online chat....I remember talking for 6 hours straight on phone with him...I used to hide phone cards from my parents all the time. Used to call him when everyone was sleeping or i would make an excuse to go out and then park my car somewhere and talk to him... That time i was studying in college and i used to bunk classes just to talk to him...

Everyone thought i was crazy to be in love with a person who i haven't even met....

Another crazy thing i did was going to India all alone (1st trip travelling alone) so that i can attend his sister's wedding and spend time with him.

Surprises, gifts, cards, poems, letters, song dedication...it was very normal between us....

Now after having baby and life being too hectic is not same as before but love is still in air ;-) We have our share of fights now and then (Thanks to his evil parents)....

1 person likes this.
  9. FreeSpirit20

Lol, thanks arch, so silly we were.

10. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Yes you are terribly bad :) It's Dum Dum Dum.

3 people like this.