1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need help to win my wife back!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by waitingforu, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OliveOyl

OliveOyl Gold IL'ite

Well, It is your decision. Just dont regret at the end that you have neither age nor energy to pursue and have a meaningful and loving relationship with a deserving person.

2. waitingforu

waitingforu Silver IL'ite

'maa- behan ki galiya' Sorry what does that mean?

3. navyar

navyar Gold IL'ite

4. waitingforu

I got the meaning for it with the help of my friend...No that is not really what I said and its easy to assume that way...To avoid any more guesses, I said BITCH and that was slip of my tongue and apologised the very next second and its the least to say that enough damage was done already....My anger at that point time was right as I provocated but would never justify using such a word!

And about knowing the other side of the story, I am keen as well just like you to know that and I have not been told yet...I only know what happened between us until then...

5. waitingforu

Thanks for your views and I am not offended by that since such parents do exist in this world....but what I know for a fact is that I trust my parents more than I trust myself...That trust is not because they are my parents but simply because of the fact I have known them for years, seen them live their life and conduct...

6. sirisyam

sirisyam Silver IL'ite

7. sirisyam

sirisyam Silver IL'ite

And one more thing I would like to add.......

ASSUMING what all you have written is honest from your end, i would say your is very lucky to have you as her husband.

I wish and pray for you both live a happy and prosperous life together.:thumbsup:thumbsup

8. waitingforu

Well I am sorry I can't accept your views and apologies if I sounded harsh...But to me that is a very stereo typed view on in-laws...I won't say that my parents are the best in-laws or anything...They are best parents that I could have got to say the least....

I do accept that parents and especially mom's are possessive about their son and its even more when you are the only son and that's where the trouble of sharing starts but not all moms do go to the extent of separating their kids family...

I am not one of those who blindly listens to parents..I question them when I have to in order to validate the source...All these stories I have heard were not told by my parents but through my relatives and friends to whom the propaganda has been spread...

As you say its hard for me to accept for sons to accept that their parents could be double faced when they are why is it hard for the society to at times take the hard reality that not all girl's parents are saints as well?

Fact of the matter now is, I am not faulting anyone including my wife or her family...i just want to get to the bottom of the issue to understand what is the cause for the mess and sort it out...this is not a blame game..

Wish I had someone ask my wife the same questions...

9. waitingforu

Thanks for your wishes...I need those the most! I want to feel her lucky one day that she made the right choice to live with me when she decides and this is the promise I made to her uncle when I spoke to him..That I would make her say that in 6 months if you help us reunite...That is all I am craving for at the moment.

10. sirisyam

sirisyam Silver IL'ite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.