1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need help to win my wife back!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by waitingforu, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonvi

Sonvi Silver IL'ite

Itsl jus seem so strange tht so soon after marriage all this happened..i deff am on ur side tht ur parents wud not have said anything as they care for u both. I honestly think its a plan her parents have made...to basically turn u against ur parents which did not wrk and nw she is doing this. Even my dy sumtimes says bad stuff bout my family but i wud nva leave him cuz i luv hjm...over sumthing so small she wnt talk to u...every husband & wife have arguments what she gonna ro go running to her parents every time...i mean grow up girl!! If her parebts really did care they will talk sum sense to her and send her home...but seems like its her parents need sum growing up to do as well.

U sound like a nice man who really luvs his wife but u gotta show her tht her family cant take u for a ride...u had made everything clr before u got married so why she being like this..i think its jus a way to get control of u so u can be distanced frm ur parents...but am glad to year u backed ur parents up as any gud son will do.

Wat u gotta do is jus send her one FINAL email and i stress on the word FINAL email...tell her tht wen all was clr before thn why she playing up,...and dnt make it all lovey dovey...sumtimes to get a message across u gotta be mean...and jus tell her tht wat u said u meant everyword...if she will not believe u thn may be u shud both call it quits as this is not what u wanted frm a marriage...and thn give her a final date say like a month...if she does not cum back..thn u both go ur seperate ways as a nice guy like u will have no shortage of girls...i knw this will be hard to say & do but after email is sent do not cnt her or any of her friends or family...if she luvs u she will cum running as i think it bout time u stopped....hope this makes her open her eyes for u :)

2. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Assumed it is the same as :notthatway: without the board in hand.

Thanks .... Have removed it.:)

3. cantresistusa

cantresistusa Senior IL'ite

If i were you, i would come back india and visit her. you can go UK anytime, but family is important than uk visit. try to visit her alone first time and if she talks to you, thats fine.

otherwise, take some elders whom the girl know, that may atleast gives you an idea why no one responding to you..

1 person likes this.
  4. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

Send her some money every month. See how they react. If she is negative over it, tell her that she is your wife and providing for her is your responsibility. That's why you sent her that money. If she is positive, and comes back to you, you know what it was all about and decide yourself if you love her enough to continue with that arrangement.

5. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Friend this lady is not going to work out for you. How can she tell such things to her family in just matter of few month.

I know this is just freaking situation. I appreciate you and your family's patience. This is so disrespectful when somebody is calling frequently they are not picking calls.

I know you wont agree but I would suggest to calm down for a while and think. Ask your parents to not to call them again. This will boost their ego. Shocked to see gals families like this.

Does she married you just for money? Just analyse yourself about all the episodes before and after marriage. Do you think if any situation was planned to marry you? There are some cheap ppl around the world who marry jsut to make money after divorce. So be very careful in every decision you take. After few months You can also go to court making her to live with you. This will be plus for you as you are not asking anything wrong....and she might show her true colours.

It seems you love her alot and she dont value it. Are you sure you want to live with such person? Its easy to move on for you as you havent spent much time after marriage.

All the best.

6. imeandmyself

imeandmyself Bronze IL'ite

Any updates ? howz everything going on ?

7. Diacollect

Diacollect Senior IL'ite

When their is a will, There is always a way!! So look out for that

8. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I can surely say she has some physical problem.

9. waitingforu

waitingforu Silver IL'ite

No I don't have anything positive to update yet...It depends what is positive though, in the 78 days of ordeal that me and my family had to face since she left me and the allegations that had been made against me by her family...I think its positive that I haven't heard any such allegations in the past 30 days...

Her grandmother was on a mission to trash our family's reputation by making the below mentioned allegations to all our relatives and known people.

As i mentioned in my earlier post I was in love with a foreigner which I confessed to my wife. Now they make a big deal out of it that I am married and I have a 5 yrs old son here in UK and that my non-existent wife threatens my wife to death if she attempts to live with me.

I had been and still a teetotaller all my life, not even once I have tasted but she goes on to say that I am drunkard and abused her both mentally and physically drinking in those 20 days of life with me.

I was planning on to indulge her in trafficking once after coming here to make money out of her...What sort of a woman would even spill out such things to third person about her own granddaughter is beyond my imagination.

I know what you all would say...That she doesn't deserve me or I had been trapped....But I am not giving up yet and I won't until I get to hear from her and till I get exhausted with all possible options to save this marriage.

Sometimes when you know there is no truth in false allegation, its best to ignore them and that is what me and my family are doing at the moment...It would make any parents furious to know such charges being made against their son when they are not true but my parents are very patient and with me to face this with all courage...Mind you I am not in India and I am isolated its them who are dealing with all of this directly...It's been almost two months since I last emailed her...

Time would say what the almighty has got in store for me...I am positive and would like to remain that way, call me fool so be it :)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  10. jhalli27

jhalli27 Bronze IL'ite

i really appreciate you man.. for being so naive!

my logical side says no point going ahead. so what if her family is throwing allegations? she is an adult and old enough to take matters in her own hand (if she is interested in you). if she is interested in you and still not doing anything about it, then i would say you are being too good to give her chance. why put your parents of so many years to shame for the woman you know for 1 yr? you have waited for 3 months now.. what more are you expecting??

anyways, you obviously dont want to see any point and go on. so personally, i wouldnt even want to advice you any more :)

good luck to you. i feel for your folks.. +

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.