1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Super dumb aliens and super smart earthlings!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri
    I take exception to what you have commented on my friendDrowning
    She gave you the compliment with respect to humor ONLY and thats very true..I might even go as far as saying a GIANT.. because you reply so well that the reader is roped into repeat visits..Great JobBow

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear AbahdbandavaL AC,
    Are you a mind reader? :idea
    You say it very correctly that his humour is the only criterion for comparison. Whoever thins of or talks about size?
    Or does he really think, that my humour is comparable to him - in which case, I have received the best compliment in my life. :biggrin2:
    I hope this pleasure lasts till he "gives me back" !Rant
    Love you & thank you AC,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear AC and Chithra
    Whatever I had in mind when I wrote my reply, I see that it can be looked at both ways. It is left to the concerned invidual to interpret it in the way that pleases him/her most!
    SriBig Laugh

4. Anandchitra

dear my friend
    Since I just read Sri's reply and seems like he'd rather make use of elusive tactics What I mean is his reply is definetly vazha vazha kozha kozha Drowning( I am slipping thru all that vazha vazha stuff)
    Your humor (for that matter no one else too) is NO comparsion to HIS humor:bowdown

5. Chitvish

Dear AC,
    I fully endorse what you say.
    His humour, I happily agree, is the ultimate in this forum - though subtle very enjoyable, non-hurting .....etc. Very often on reading his replies, I laugh loudly sitting in front of the computer which amuses V no end. I thoroughly enjoy his teasing me, in particular like Madam & recipes, Madam & culture posts etc.
    May God bless him with a healthy, happy life and pray God we all "bask" in his humour more & more.
    Love,
    Chithra.

6. Anandchitra

Should I be surprised or Glad or Sad you left off mention of Oats and Kollu Harhar?

7. Chitvish

Well, AC, you asked for it - now don't blame me !
    I love his teasing me repeatedly about Oats & Kollu, but not "others' " !:hide:
    Love,
    Chithra.

8. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear AC and Chithra
    Then let's all agree that we shall spare no efforts in bringing cheer into others' lives. Nothing is a holier task than lightening the sufferings of others through humour. Reader's Digest has a popular humour page titled' Laughter is the best medicine'
    There is no doubt about it.
    If I have the capability to make others laugh, you provide the necessary impetus.
    A BIG thank you to both of you!
    Sri

9. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear cheeniya sir,
    Thanks for ur reply.Ur prompt response to my feedback is one among the motivational factors for reading your articles.
    Thanks once again..
    Meet You in ur next article.........

BC

10. shreyasri

shreyasri New IL'ite

Dear cheeniya,

I read through the beginning of this piece sitting on the edge of my chair- with the same awe that u watched those filmed sci-fi. The sub never fails to inspire. Reading the lives of Einstein, Galileo and Edison is an inevitable corollary.

I thought it was going to be stuff of the Asimov kind- to my dismay, it turned out to be another psycho- analysis! though that’s an interesting one, too. When wanted tea, I got payasam.

Talking of opinionated people, on the other end of the scale, I am reminded of the adage “In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is a fool”. Sometimes, someone has a point; all others refuse to “see” it, with pre-formed opinions. They don’t look away from the beaten track.

What say you?

shreyasri