1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Indigo Powder

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by pari_arun69, Mar 20, 2009.

1. praseenail

praseenail Junior IL'ite

Re: black hair

Hi. I tried to send you private message but it is not coming through, kindly send me your email id through pm, thanks :)

2. NAYA

NAYA Senior IL'ite

Hello Friends,

I am using from last 4 years Indigo powder and it is fantastic and no chemicals,no other side effects..

Before 4 yrs back was using the Loreal color soft and had lot of complications like headache , burning sensation in my eyes and also itching scalp...

I researched then could find Indigo powder through Mehandi.com and was ordering from this website when I was in US ..
    Right now in Bangalore and am able to get from Pradhan International which is in Jayanagar close to Ashoka pillar contact # 26561228/26562420 ..

Before going just call them & find they have stock... one pack Rs 200/-

3. aameena82

aameena82 Bronze IL'ite

hi everyone, thanks a lot everyone for the arabic name of indigo powder and also for the shops in chennai where i can buy this powder.

4. arka

arka Junior IL'ite

hi ladies,

please tell me how frequently you are applying this indigo herb....means when does it start fading ?? is it once in a month or once in 2 months ?!

I have applied it for the first time..its a 2 step process that I'm following and oooooffff quite lengthy....

please reply quickly ....I am waiting!

5. arka

arka Junior IL'ite

:bang:bang:bang

no replies yet................ please tell me how frequently u all are applying it ???????????

6. arka

arka Junior IL'ite

Naya......where are you !! I want you to answer my doubts. Please ...:bowdown

7. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

After soaking henna overnight and indigo in the morning,do you apply both henna and indigo on the same day instead of 2 different process.

8. Vatsinaname

Vatsinaname Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me how to order indigo powder online? or is it available anywhere in Mumbai?
    I am trying Vcare for the forst time today. Has anyone tried this? Its the 2 step process with mehendi base and then some darkening colour. Is it good and chemical free? Any opinion on this?
    I triedall hair colours from simple kali mehendi to Loreal. Each and every dye gives me itchy scalp and eczema like condition. Hence trying this natural way.
    rgds

9. ramanmangal

ramanmangal New IL'ite

I used a 50-50 mix of henna and indigo powders sold as Dr. Jain's 'Greynil' in India but results were only reddish hair, i.i., hardly any indigo effect. Then I began mixing to it some more of separately sold pure indigo powder from same source, Dr. Jain's. Though its gives slight blackish tinge but it results in terrible itching on the scalp for full day!
    Has any one experienced such a problem? please help with some remedy.
    Also please advise me about a tried and tested, reputed herbal powder for hair dyeing with no side effects. I aim for a dark brown hair from currently nearly 70% grey hair.
    Regards
    Mrs Raman

10. praseenail

praseenail Junior IL'ite

you can order from coralcrue@gmail.com They sell to all parts of india and also offer COD.