Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lakshmi,

You belong to Aquarius Ascendant.

I find the following, concerning the marital problems:

1) Moon is placed in the Ascendant, owned by Saturn, i.e. Aquaries. Normally, the Moon in the house/star of Saturn or aspected by Saturn or Saturn in the house of Moon/star will cause marital issues; which is prevalent in your chart
    2) The 7th house is aspected by the debilitated Rahu; which is not good
    3) The 7th lord Sun has gone to 8th house and associated with the 8th lord Mercury, which is not good for marital harmony and this is major reason for marital disharmony and separation.
    4) The conjunction of Mars and Sun in any house is not good for marital harmony; because both of them are hot planets
    5) For any Ascendant, the placement of 7th lord in the sign of Virgo is not at all good for marital harmony because the sign virgo is 6th house from the Kalapurusha, commencing from Aries and it is the house which shows what the Karma, we have brought from our previous birth. Since this house has the amalgamation of Mars, Sun and Mercury, this is also one of the major reasons for the problems.
    6) The second house among other things represents family happiness; the 2nd lord Jupiter has gone to 11th house, which is extremely good; but he is in conjunction with debilitated Rahu and aspected by Mars and the 2nd house is also aspected by Mars, sun and afflicted Mercury; which is another reason.
    7) The 4th house, the house of suka sthan is occupied by Saturn; however, Saturn as the Ascendant Lord will always a beneficial one.
    8) Apart from this, UL (Upapada Lagna) and Arudha Lagna (AL) which are one of the indicators to be looked in for marital harmony; but they are in 2nd/12th from each other, which is also another reason for the issue
    9) Also, in your chart, the Venus and Sun are in 3rd/11th position from each other; which will normally not good for marital harmony.

When the chart indicates of any marital problem, if the dasa / bhukti of 2nd or 8th gets operated, it will lead for separation from the spouse.

At present, you are running the dasa of Mercury from 25th Oct 1998, who is the lord of 8th and sub period of Jupiter, who is the lord of 2nd, who is operative from 09.11.2010. Hence, your problem could have cropped, probably after 09.11.2010 or 25th Oct 1998. The sub period Jupiter will be over by 11.02.2013. Hence, there may be any probability for any positive move after 11th Feb 2013. However, there is aspect of Jupiter on the 7th house, which is normally considered as a boon to the married life; even here also the Jupiter is afflicted by Rahu, making him not much helpful.

The above reply is not with any intention to make you panic in the issue; but as a mother of 10 year old female daughter, you must realize your situation on the need to bring your daughter in a well planned manner.

Please pray the Lord of your choice and also Goddess of Parvathi, who will give necessary relief to you.

Regards

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Respected Sir

Namaskarams to you

I have posted query nearly month back and got very positive and soothing reply from you imm'ly...but i have doubt i that and i have reposted the entire post ( my query as well as your reply ) on 21st Jan

page 1582 post 15819...

or if you want to repost in onceagain i will surely do , sir

Kindly give me reply , very eagerly waiting for your words..

Thank you sir

3. Annasri

Annasri Silver IL'ite

Sir it took us time to digest that it's difficult for my daughter to join medicine ,sir please we r now clueless ,please sir if u can predict which line will suits her and she will shine.time7.11am,chennai,17-3-1997.if there is no chance of med we don't want to waste a year for her coaching etc .so from u r response we can make her mind .waiting for u r reply sir.

4. lavanya2000

lavanya2000 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks very much sir, very helpful to me.
    I sent a PM asking some personal questions, if possible please reply back

Thanks once again

5. agayathree

agayathree Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    How are you? Happy new year wishes sir. I wanted to ask you regarding my husband's job and also shifting to india permanently.
    I would like to ask when will we move to india permanently as we think we have better prospects there?
    1) whether I can practise in aus for a few more years. I am a health care professional. I am planning to work for another year before moving to india?
    2) My husband is under contract and he finds this job stressful? what is the best solution?

My date of birth- 08/03/1979
    place-coimbatore,india
    time- 6.17 pm(18.17)

Husband
    DOB- 08/10/1976
    POB- CHENNAI
    TOB- 10 AM

I would be extremely grateful if youhelp us. thank you. Have a great day.

6. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Sir
    Please analyse my horoscope and guide me regarding my job. Really stressed out and need advise.
    Thanks and regards
    vian

Namaskaram Pragaspathy sir
    I am in Texas US. I want to know about my job. It is very stressful and requires 55hrs per week to work and still could not finish up. I am very concerned that I am not paid for the work I am doing. Please advise if it is advisable to try some other job or will I be recognised for the work I am doing in my present job.
    Really stressed out in the job and want to take up some part time job with good rate.
    My details:
    DOB 30th May 1971
    time 16:00 hrs
    place Chennai

I am getting calls from my previous job but not sure as they let me go 6 months before and now they are calling me. please advise.
    Thanks and regards
    vian[/QUOTE]

7. KHaridra

KHaridra Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir,

My greetings 2 u Sir.....

We are TTC since 3 years,Doctors have suggested for assisted conception.....
    Is it possible for me to conceive naturally Sir?
    Please reply will we ever have a child....

We have visited several temples as suggested by elders in our family....
    My husband has also performed pooja in Kalahasti
    Awaiting eagerly to your reply Sir!
    Thanking you in advance.....

My Husband's Details:
    D.O.B:12-2-1981
    T.O.B:2.O5 A.M

My Details:

D.O.B:10-9-1982
    T.O.B:12.26 P.M
    Birth Place For Both:Chennai

8. lakshmi72

lakshmi72 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you very much Sir,. I appreciate u have been frank to tell me things. Will move ahead in my life without much expectation. Probably by that will feel less disappointed.

Thank u very muvh once again.

Lakshmi

9. alagarsamy

alagarsamy Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Hope you and your family doing well..We are still waiting for your time and reply...
    Please let me know if you need any info from me....

I have also sent you a PM regarding my brother's case...did u get it?

Thanks,
    Vidhya

10. redrosessweet

redrosessweet New IL'ite

is it too late to ask a question?