Mommy to be July 2013

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Mommyhoney2012, Nov 9, 2012.

1. prchitra

prchitra Gold IL'ite

SSM,

Dhristi taking should be done by elder's in the family.. Not DH and all... Since your MIL is there.. she is the best person to do.. (Leave your comfort zone..)

Simple thing.. what my mom used to do..

Pick up some sand from your steps of the house..(Clean the house.. you get some sand..).. and add few red chillies..and some pepper and salt..(i sure u wont have crystal salt).. add all in a paper in give it to your mom in law..

U and DH sit facing East side and let her take dhirishti.. Turning the pack above your head right side 3 times and left side 3 times.. and then burn that.. Dont go near while burning that..

1 person likes this.
  2. pinksugar

pinksugar Gold IL'ite

hi deepika

As of now me too thinking apollo as i am consulting doc there and its close for me too. I am in VBlayout near IIM.

3. Purnimaaiyar

Purnimaaiyar Silver IL'ite

SSM,

I am planning to put together a 'prenatal yoga & exercise video' but am not finding enough time rite now...will do so soon!!

4. prchitra

prchitra Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Today attended Antenatal orientation class..(i think its conducted by cryobanks- stem cell org).. there were telling for IVF patients not to start any exercises till 28th week and for other after completion of 20th weeks.

Some basic striching exercise for legs and kegal exercise and simple breathing exercise can be done any time in the pregnancy.

it was nice she was giving some basic procedure while getting up from bed how to getup and diets..

Note: From 8th month onwards, its compulsary to sit in the floor while having food.. (not in sofa/dining table).. and use indian toilet..so that our pelvic bones will expand properly and will lead to easy pregnancy..

3 people like this.
  5. PixiePart

PixiePart Silver IL'ite

Chitra: Where do we go to find Indian Toilets now? I think most of us have western style commodes at home, work etc. Wouldnt it just be better to ask people to squat for a certain amount of time every time?

6. hermioneron

hermioneron Silver IL'ite

hiee girls...

met dr..she said everything is alright:) she will tell us to start prenatal classes only in fifth month it seems.

asked abt taking vacation.she said this is the right time to take vacation.once 4 months completed,we can go anywhere either in train or flight:)coz once we reach late pregnancy we cannot go it seems.

tc..

7. Purnimaaiyar

Purnimaaiyar Silver IL'ite

Pixiepart,

If you don't have an indian toilet that's fine..you can do the birthing squats..will have the same benefit as using an Indian toilet..

Here's a link to some excellent prenatal videos. Take a look : http://skinnyms.com/yoga-for-pregnancy/

8. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Ladies

i managed to meet my skin dr for all the lesions, boils etc...there are Also patches of brown skin esp on jaw bones, and small patches on chest and neck area..all this is normal due to hormonal changes in preg

she advised some medicated creams and told to avoid Ponds etc on affected areas..

as per her my boils on thigh which keep recurring are due to infection caused by ingrown hair follicle and this is called folliculitis...:rant and this was what my fertility Dr had hinted also

my only concern was my weight hasnt increased at all..but stomach is showing

my NT scan and test is scheduled for monday, hope i dont require CC :hide:

really enjoyinng DH company...feels nice to have someone to order about:)

Chitra, MIL took drishti, there seemed to be a quite a lot..

9. hermioneron

hermioneron Silver IL'ite

Hi ssm,

I have horrible itching feeling in breast area.Dr told that it is due to expansion of breast.applying oil or moisturiser 'll help.

Reg weight gain, I have lost around 5 kgs.that s also normal and infact good.coz we tend to put on weight after 5th month.at that time it will be balanced.so don worry u 'll put on weight soon..

Tc

10. jaimatadi123

jaimatadi123 Senior IL'ite

hi ladies,

Im a little late in joining this club. My due date is July end and this is my second pregnancy.
    Blessed with a girl in 2010 and this forum was a great source of support.
    looking forward to read and share experiences .
    BTW - This pregnancy so far has been difficult, with severe morning sickness , vomiting 3-4 times a day total aversion from food ( im vegetarian ) nd so far looks like my hb level is only 10. so there , cant wait to sail through the rest of the term :)

Anu