1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

THIN HAIR(Getting too thin,Scalp visible) & DANDRUFF....Can someone please help?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by swaran, Dec 6, 2011.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks anjalai for clarifying my doubt :)

thanks priyavijesh,i do take carrot juice once a week..your combination ,mmmm let me try!!!!

thansk a lot hamsa...kovakkai leaf...never heard...maybe willask my dermatologist once
    thanks again :)

2. ARIES

ARIES Bronze IL'ite

Hi, first thing you have to check your haemoglobin level in your blood if you are anemic if you are vegetarian definitely iron level is less when compared to meat eaters, you need protein also for good hair. There is a hair tonic by name "ROMA" which is available in the market and you apply ayurvedic oil 'TRICHUP' over night on the scalp and was it as usual as far as shampoo GARNIER is good. If too much of chlorine in the water also causes hair fall. Hope it helps.

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks a lot aries...i have seen this hair tonic in market..let me first check my haemoglobin level first and then decide..thanks for steping in with your valuable information :)

4. Kungumam

Kungumam Gold IL'ite

Pls mix neem oil castor oil and nalennai and massage into hair and leave for 1/2 hr . Then take bath . Definitely dandruff will come down and hair will thicken

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear kungumam(nice profile name)
    thanks for stepping in with your tip
    i was constantly applying castor oil on the previous nite of my hair bath but it dint work... poor me :-(
    and nallennai,i apply every now and then when i find time..
    thanks again :)

6. shalu851

shalu851 New IL'ite

i also have dandruff prob now

7. sridharvijji

sridharvijji Bronze IL'ite

Scalp lotion for dandruff best medicated shampoo.

8. Sukriti

Sukriti New IL'ite

Swaran,
    hiii i had the same problem... may b u should try himalaya anti dandruff hair cream .. massage your scalp n hairs before bed and than wash hairs the next morn with whatever shampoo suits you.. i use loreal total repair 5 shampoo n conditioner.. give it a try :)

9. skrkzk

skrkzk New IL'ite

Swaran,

This is a common problem these days given the kind of pollution we are exposed to. The temperatures are just adding fuel to it. Take it easy andd follow the simple routine of Oiling-washing-conditioning. Don't keep the oil for long as it will block the pores and create havoc on hair follicles. Use a mild shampoo and a very good conditioner. eat a lot of veggies, it really helps..

10. yjazzi

yjazzi New IL'ite

I use Candid-TV shampoo and have found it to be very effective, even Scalpe shampoo is good fr Dandruff.Try them,u get dis in any pharmacy.