What wonderful thing did you do today?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by padma0604, Jan 19, 2013.

1. padma0604

padma0604 Silver IL'ite

Great to hear to you all ! Applemoon, iyerviji, cedantseq, Thesahil, emma, sudha, lucky and oopall....I can see the smiles lighting up your face and the joy of doing something well. I am happy too....that i have done some homework about the pet we are planning to get. Waiting for the pet. Meanwhile some travel is on cards, and lot of things to plan out ...have a great time all of you !

1 person likes this.
  2. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

Today has been an awesome day also. Started with a morning walk. It just feels so wonderful , energizes me. Day at work and evening ending with some kirtans.

Hope everyone else had an awesome day as well.
    Cheers
    Oopall.

3. kjos

kjos Senior IL'ite

Encouraged my child to finish his puzzle by himself and he did a wonderful job. very happy abt. tht.

btw Padma are u learning reiki ?

Any other relaxation techniques u know or suggest ?

4. padma0604

padma0604 Silver IL'ite

Hi friends !
    Back from a trip to my inlaws place. Had a wonderful time there.
    oopall that's nice. Doing things we cherish...it gives a nice feeling. kudos to you for that morning walk.
    kjos its fun working with kids, only we need to have that kind of time...ultimately it boils down to managing time and hmmm not an easy task at all. But when you see the twinkle in their eyes, we feel we achieved everything in life ! Nice that you spent joyous time with your child. I did my Reiki 3a level. I practice Reiki regularly. It keeps me grounded. I mix Reiki with Loise Hay affirmations, for healing. I love her works. Sometimes i use Shakti Gawain's creative visualisation for relaxing. Actually the best way to relax is to give Reiki to myself for 10 min's. A very simple and effective healing meditation for me. Are you into these things by any chance?
    Padma.

1 person likes this.