Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

Thankyou sister..

Om Shri SaiPutra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha

2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sharanya,

I am glad you have visited the thread.

I will specially pray for you in my Thursday prayers. Please pray Baba daily. You can pray for a brief period at a convenient , but fixed time. But during that time be totally surrendering to Him. You will enjoy praying.

May Sai Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Om Shri Sai Maarga Bandhavaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who accompanies us through this journey of life.

3. suryakala

Dear Kalai Magal-BBD,

I am glad you have completed 3 weeks of the Vrat. It is with Baba's grace you will be donating wheat after the Vrat in the third week.

I am praying Baba to show you a nice career even the current contract comes to an end. Please be rest assured that our prayers shall not be in vain.

I will specially pray for you, this Thursday also.

May Sai Baba bless you and be with you always.

Om Shri Sai Aapad Bhandhavaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the protector of those who are in distress.

1 person likes this.
  4. suryakala

Dear Anjananathan Sister,

May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon!

Om Shri Sai Jiva dharaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who sustains and supports all living beings.

5. Diacollect

Diacollect Senior IL'ite

6. Diacollect

Diacollect Senior IL'ite

7. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

surya amma your words are always soothing there are people out there who chants in name of baba and hurt others feeling and dictate your world but you are one special very rare to find also .

I feel baba is relaying message thru you when i vent my problem . I truly believe BABA will show me light on my request (career advancement and healthy bubba ) soon .

8. suryakala

Dear Diacollect,

Thanks for your visit.

May Sai Nath bless you and your family in abundance.

Om shri Sai Nathaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Venerable Master, Shri Sai Natha.

9. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

Om Sairam..
    Om Sairam..
    Om Sairam..

10. suryakala

Dear all IL Sisters,

Om Sai Ram.

GOLDEN NECKLACE -BABA.jpg

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters and their families. May Baba bless you and your families in abundance. I specially prayed for all the children including Shanvy Sister's DD. Baba please bless and guide them always.

I specially thought and prayed for our TTC Sisters- Want2BMom, Abhi786,Blessbabydust, Lathaviswa, Riyaram, Rashmii, Luckwaves, , Pallavik96, Hopesinbaby, Luvlyroses (Vidya), Vini, SSM014, Anukiran, Devi123, Deepthisini,Curious28, Itsmebhagi, Tarasharma, Vidyashankari (Divya), Kadumadura,Csweetangel, Sreeraga, Tara, Meenueash, Devi88, Sabitha, Ramya, Suryabaljinr,Sumathi, Sujitha, Anjananathan, Pinki13, Vidukarth, Happyperson, Thahira, Infotech, Mathira, Ransree, Suki, Jayanthisuresh, Kharidra, Mathy, Foxybeat, Annapurna3, Archana,Tara (Nirmala), Ladki - prayed Baba, that you all be blessed with little ones, filling your house with joy and happiness. May Baba shower His blessings on you all.

Dear Sunshinebeauty, Today I prayed Baba thanking him for you and also seeking His continued blessings for you, your husband and your family. May the Merciful Baba always shower His grace on you and your family and remove your fear and anxieties.

Dear Saisakthi Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May your life be full of Good happenings at the right times. May Baba bless and be with you always.

Dear Saras Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance and fulfill your wishes soon.

Dear Sumati Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family.

Dear Blessbabydust (Kalai), today I thought of you and prayed to Baba to bless you with a career advancement, and show her the right path. May Baba bless you, your DH and my Grand son- Aakil. May Baba shower His blessings on your son and his mother and father always. May he be blessed also with the sibling soon.

Dear Sisters- KAME, ZZZZ, Aartiangel, today I thought of you and prayed Baba that you all be blessed with little ones, filling your house with joy and happiness.

Dear Bsruthi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Katagam, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood and be with you.

Dear Karthiga, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Blessedn, today I thought of you and your family and prayed to Baba. May Baba shower His blessings on your DD and his mother and father always. May shebe blessed also with the sibling soon.

Dear Manju, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes too.

Dear Yalni, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless and fulfill your wishes too.

Dear Deeparull, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family.

Dear SSM,Today I prayed Baba thanking him for you and also seeking His continued blessings for you, your husband and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Bhagi Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May the Merciful Baba bless you and your family and remove your problems and anxieties.

Dear Vidyamenon, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Bharani Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba be with you during your 9 weeks Vrat and bless you, your family in abundance.

Dear Sinduja-DD, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill your wishes too.

Dear Chellammu Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Smileforever, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear SVeena, today I prayed Baba thanking him for you and also seeking His continued blessings for you, your husband and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Swapna, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless youand unite your family soon giving your children the love of a loving parents.

Dear Selbha Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Namrathamorab, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba be with you during your 9 weeks Vrat and bless you, your family in abundance.

Dear Shanvy Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your DD, and your family in abundance.

Dear Saras Sister, today I thought of your brother's son and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless him and be with him always.

Dear Sharanya, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba be with you and bless you to become a Mother soon.

Sai Baba was very fond of remembering and singing God's name. He always uttered " Allah Malik" ( God is Lord), and in His presence made others sing God's name continuously, day and night, for seven days of the week. This is called ' Naamasaptah'.

He had no love for perishable things, and was always engrossed in self- realization, which was his sole concern. he felt no pleasure in the things of this world or of the world beyond. His Antarang (heart) was as clear as a mirror, and His speech always rained nectar. The rich or poor people were the same to him. He neither knew nor cared for honour or dishonour. He was the lord of all beings.( shri Sai Satcharita- Ch:4).

May Merciful Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all -strength, goodluck, success and happiness with peace of mind.

Om Shri Sai Prema Pradhaaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Master who grants abundant love to his devotees- hence known as Prema Sai.