Kids Dress

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by tinaedison, Jan 18, 2013.

1. tinaedison

tinaedison Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ils'
    Need to buy some dress for daily wear at home only for my 1.5yrs old daugter

Can you suggest me some outlets cheap but good for wear n tear

I have been to saravana Strores, chennai silks & pothys, in these either the quality is not good for low cost and a little better ones are priced high..

jus born, 0-3, Pink panthers etc offer too high priced ones.. 1 L size shorts costed 100 rupes...

i dont feel t afford som much for a single piece which can be used only for 2-3 months as she is growing..

So il's suggest some... i reside in Iyyapanthangal near porur

2. Smitham84

Smitham84 Gold IL'ite

Hi Teena,

Even my DD is 15 months old..... i was in my home town till she was 1 yr old and used to buy casual dresses from there.and even i couldnt find a good shop here in chennai.seaarched a lot and find some decent dresses in Big bazar. they had some cute pajamas an t.shirts . prices were also reasonable compared to other branded shops.

you also pls check out there. and please post it here if you get to know about a good shop in chennai... so that i can also buy some for my baby .

3. ramyapradeep

ramyapradeep Silver IL'ite

if possible have a look at pantheon road...you can get some export stuffs for good bargain..i would suggest to get good cotton materials and stitch like normal frock or petticoats...that would last long in my experience..for the same you can check pantheon road..but Rs.40 or 50 per meter would do for simple ones..

4. seeabitha

seeabitha Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

My son is 21/2 years old. Even I went through same story.Finally I found the brand "CUCUMBER" .It is good , no fading and long lasting ranging from 150 to 200(getting increased with size).I have started with medium now currently using XL

I live in Velachery. so I get it in a shop.

Also available in "ANGEL" shops .But is is fmous so just check with vendors for the brand

1 person likes this.
  5. Smitham84

Smitham84 Gold IL'ite

Hi Abitha,

Which shop in Velachery is selling Cucumber? Please let me know.

6. Nanimom

Nanimom Gold IL'ite

yes cucumber brand is very good.. you get those @cotton zone (i think kk nagar will be near)..

but dear now a days kids wear became bit pricy.. so the minimum cost itself starts from 100 only... we have digest the fact..

if you particularly look for wear and tear , low cost.. i can suggest saravan ideal home @ valasaravakkam.. there you have daily wear t-shirts and shorts from 50/- .. quality also good...
    you can try if you have any small shop in your area, sure you can find..

i think some thirupur cotton shop is there near iyyappan thangal bus stop... sure the prices will be low and best choice for this coming summer...

7. tinaedison

tinaedison Bronze IL'ite

Thank you for the reply
    but where is this Saravan Ideal Home...any landmark..

Regards
    Christina

8. seeabitha

seeabitha Bronze IL'ite

In velachery, close to Latta super market, there will be cloth shop with "SALE" banner selling thiruppur dress along with cucumber. There is no name for theshop

Also in ANGELS in 100 feet bypass road in velachery