Relocating to Banglore- Pls Help!

Discussion in 'Housing in Bangalore' started by vanna, Jul 4, 2012.

1. vanna

vanna Gold IL'ite

Dear IL`s,

I stay in Hyderabad and iam getting good job offer in Banglore in the area called Jigani Industrial area.
    Iam very excited as i`ve been only once to banglore. I like the city but do not have much idea about this area.
    Pls help me in getting info abt this place and how are the housing rents and schools in this area.

Pls Help me
    Thanks in advance!:)

2. pd014

pd014 New IL'ite

Hi Vanna,

i guess this place is close to bommasandara industrial estate..my hubby works there and we stay in koramangala. But we have driver n car so easy for commute. not sure about public transport. u might look around electronic city. there are lot of housing option and cheap compare to koramangala.
    Not sure about school but i saw many buses coming to our complex. So i assume school buses should be available.

3. vanna

vanna Gold IL'ite

Thanks alot PD014! for the prompt reply!

4. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

i think the nearest place for you will be bannerghata/jp nagar etc....not sure on renatl rates there..there are lot of aptmts coming up there..so finding house should not be a problem

5. radhikarao100

radhikarao100 New IL'ite

hi vanna, welcome to bangalore . madhi hyd kondapur, but working in bangalore.
    in Jigani Industrial area rents will be around 10 12 k is starting but adwance can be 1 lakh onwards and there is vivekananda kendriy vidyalaya which is near and good .

6. vanna

vanna Gold IL'ite

Oh i am so happy to see positive replies!!.:)...Thanks dear easy and Radhika and all, iam feeling much better after your comments :-D and now am seriously thinking of relocation!

1 person likes this.
  7. AishB

AishB New IL'ite

Hi all , I am AIswarya Suresh.I am moving to Banglore in Jan 3rd week. I am looking out for apartments in and around JP nagar 3rd phase. Any kind of info is greatly appreciated ladies.Plz help me out. I will be new to the place and hope ILites of Banglore/Bengaluru would help me out

Thank u all

Thanks n Advance
    AIswarya Suresh

8. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    For the schools in and around bangalore , you can search in Thinkvidya.com and for rented houses post an ad in sulekha.com and you search easily.

The 2BHK rents will be around 12-14k(without much amenities) and 18-20k (with amenities like pool,children's area , gym and etc). The advance will be 10 times of your monthly rent, which can be negotiable.

Another good site for renting is magicbricks.com .

Schools admission for 2013 June might have completed and still you can check.

Regards

9. Preethi2517

Preethi2517 Senior IL'ite

There are several apt complexes which have come out in that area. If you go near Mom and Care there are a lot.Are you looking at something which is near to your workplace?

10. AishB

AishB New IL'ite

Thanks for your inputs Vemala and Preethi2517 . we were looking for apts near dh's workplace. we have rented a house in J P Ngr 2nd phase.

Can any of you plz guide me on the private gas agency/gas agency near JP Ngr 2nd phase or in and around that area.

THanks again

Regards

Aiswarya S