1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty tip for the day

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by rathi, Apr 12, 2005.

1. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

here s another tip for the day...
    apply a paste of besan, turmeric, lemon juice and rose water , keep until dry and wash it off.. if followed on a regular basis, wil find the difference urself..

2. umapraveen

umapraveen New IL'ite

umapraveen-chennai

Hi Everybody,

I have lot of pimples on my face where i tried a lot of creams and pimple cures to curb it. But no results. and it leaves a blalk mark on my face everywhere. Can anyone suggest me a gud result.

regards,

Umapraveen.

3. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

For pimples

Hello Uma praveen

Welcome to the Indusladies community.
    Please click the link below where Rathi has suggested a tip for pimple scars:

How to reduce pimple scars and boils

Hope it is useful to you.

4. Deepav

Deepav New IL'ite

dry face

hello everybody

i am new to this portal.Could anybody help me with the dry skin.My skin becomes very dry after i take bath .
    Could anybody help me with some solution

Thks in advance
    Regards
    Deepa

5. Pravina

Pravina New IL'ite

Dry Skin solution

Hello Deepa,

If you can buy Aveeno body lotion made by Johnso& Johnsons and apply it after your bath and may be last think at night. It makes a huge differece
    Hope this will help. Also try to drink atleast a litre of water everyday.
    warm wishes
    pravina

6. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Deepa hope this will help

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3143

7. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

How to remove frekles

Hello everybody,
    I have a fair complexion but lot of frekles too!:cry: Can I get any home remedy tip to reduce the frekles. Thanks in advance.
    Regards,sara

8. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

to deepa

dry skin
    If you have a dry skin, just apply a thin layer of ghee on your face and leave it over night. Next day wash it off with curd besan mixture. You feel your skin will be noticeably smooth and soft within no time.

The following home remedy for dry skin is a soothing facial mask that can be made from ingredients in your kitchen.
    Combine an egg yolk with a tablespoon of mayonnaise or yogurt and and another tablespoon of honey. If you use yogurt, add a 1/2 tsp. of almond oil. Apply to skin lightly and let it dry. Wash off gently with warm water.

Another healing facial mask that is a remedy for extremely dry skin is to beat an egg and add oat flour to it. You can make oat flour by whizzing oatmeal around in the blender. Spread the mixture on your face and relax for 10 minutes before gently washing it away. Always treat your delicate dry skin with the utmost of care.

A tablespoon of honey whisked together with an egg white, 1 teaspoon of glycerin and about 1/4 cup of flour makes an excellent firming mask. Just smooth on the face, leave on 15 minutes, and rinse off with warm water. You will be pleased with the results.

* Honey also makes a great moisturizing pack. Just mix 2 tablespoons of honey with 2 teaspoons of whole milk, smooth over the face and throat, and let it do its job for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water, and finish splashing with cold water.

* Honey also makes a great lotion for dry patches of skin on hands, elbows, or other parts. Just mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 1 teaspoon of olive oil or vegetable oil and a 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply to hands, elbows, heels of your foot, etc., and wash off after 15 minutes. Fast relief!
    Mix 1 tspn honey, 1 egg yolk, 1 tspn Vit E oil and 1 tspn almond oil. Keep stirring till it becomes a smooth. Apply on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Then wash with warm water.
    Egg yolk is said to contain anti-oxidants that are very good for skin.
    PS: Be careful while applying this mask, you may want to avoid your eyebrows/lashes - since honey is said to grey hair!
    - An excellent mask for a dry and blemished skin is made by taking a tablespoon of gram flour and mixing in a big pinch of turmeric powder, one-fourth teaspoon of orange peel powder, a teaspoon of beaten curd and a teaspoon of milk. Apply on the face and neck. When the skin starts feeling taut, rub it with your hands until it glows. Then, wash with tap water.
    --------------

9. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

To Sara

freckles

beet root(juice without water)+besan ka aata+haldee+lemon+rose water
    apply regularly while u take bath.dnt let it dry.

ginger+tulsi leaves+pudina equal quantity,make paste,add little lemon juice n apply on face like mask
    wash after 2 hours wd kunkuna (lukewarm)water

freckles+pigmentation
    try alternate days jon ka atta+milk
    ----------------------

10. jyothikumar

jyothikumar New IL'ite

Rathi, can we wash face after applying glycerine

Hi Rathi,

Can I wash my face with Soap or using face wash after applying glycerine, rose water and lemon juice?

Thanks for ur suggestion,

Bye,
    Jyothi Kumar:wave