No clue where i am heading - TTC from past two years

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ilovelife, Jan 8, 2013.

1. ilovelife

ilovelife Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends,

i am back here for your support again.. its been 3.5 yrs i am married and trying to concieve from past 2 years. infact one or the other problems in life with family health issues, long visits from relatives and this impacts our day to day life and in turn TTC.

if we try for one month perfectly on alternatives days from 10th to 18th day the next month both will be stressed and dont properly follow the schedule. i know its not the way but becuase of the stressful jobs it happens so.

so even after two years no result. i got all the tests related to fertility done and doctor said no PCO, no Thyroid, No significant horomonal imbalance to be treated. i am getting regular periods. but i am Obese. 85 kgs and BMI is more than 32 and my age is 28.

with all this problems i am really hurt and depressed and see no light in life..

May i ask you help me with a plan which i need to follow so that i see some positive result..

2. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Ilovelife,

I know how hard it is TTC and the pressure it creates on the couple. Come this February it will be four years for my TTC journey. From my experience I feel stress is the major hindrance for the success.

Do not make the baby making process a chore, instead think about ways to enjoy the intimacy. With hectic job schedule it will be little difficult but not impossible. If possible plan a short vacation around the fertile period and forget about the TTC struggle.

Regarding relatives visits, is there any possibility to avoid their presence around the fertile time, like you both going to your parents or inlaws place or telling them that you have something important to do and won't be available for them, but without knowing your family dynamics I will not comment on that further.

For your BMI, join the weight loss groups here on IL and you will be motivated to lose the weight and get so many tips. My doctor says even 10% of weight loss will help in conceiving.

Last but not least don't get depressed about this journey, it is not easy, but we have to patiently wait for our turn to hold the baby. Lots and lots of baby dust to you.

3. Endlesshope

Endlesshope Platinum IL'ite

Just saying- it takes two to make a baby, two years is pretty long.
    Stress sometimes doesn't have anything to do with getting pregnant is what my obgyn told us.

4. ilovelife

ilovelife Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot sheshin and Endlesshope for your responses.

infact the main problems is we both are soo stressed with all the manythings running in mind that we are content with having Sex once in a week or so.. i am thinking should we consider some tablets which would increase intrest levels.

in addtion i have discussed with my husband and decided to meet a good gynocologist suggested by one of my friends.

i think i shouldnt waste time anymore as being obese i am worried month on month my chances of getting preg is reduced.

i get servere pain during my periods , especially on the first day i cannot manage without tablet. is this some sign of problem? can any of you advice me?

5. Myxu

Myxu Junior IL'ite

hi junior life,

whts ur current status??i hv bn through all this and had the sm issues..