1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

An INTRODUCTION PAGE to ALL Sunnyvale friends (or nearby areas)

Discussion in 'Indians in Bay Area' started by lalithasathish, Jul 13, 2012.

1. lalithasathish

lalithasathish Silver IL'ite

Hi ILites,
    There are lots of threads by different IL’ite friends searching for Indians living in their locality. This thread is again to start with, is a search for Indians (be it any part of India) living in Sunnyvale/nearby areas. Each one would have introduced themselves in different threads( so did I ) and tracking of each thread becomes lot more difficult,so let’s start it again..one more time or one last time ??!!!
    Let us all introduce ourselves one more time with some details which may help other ILites to trace us with minimum effort .Here goes my introduction:

Name
    Lalitha
    REQUIRED
    Mother Tongue
    Tamil
    REQUIRED
    Languages Known
    English,Tamil,Kannada,Telugu,Hindi
    REQUIRED
    Marriage and Kids
    Married with 1 kid
    REQUIRED
    How long have you been in US/Sunnyvale?
    Moved about 5 months back to US/3 weeks back to Sunnyvale
    REQUIRED (coz for people who have stayed here longer they can be a real good guide to newbie’s)
    Approximate place of stay in Sunnyvale
    Bernardo Ave
    OPTIONAL FOR SECURITY PURPOSE
    Do you know of any Indian Community/meetup group
    NO
    REQUIRED(helpful for newbie’s)
    Do you regularly visit any park or any other public places?
    Yes I visit De anza park regularly
    OPTIONAL : This is just to make sure if there are any other ILites coming to the public places whom we may not know .Chances are that we may get to know them HERE

The right most column above indicates if any field is required to be filled or is optional.

Let me know your thoughts friends so that we can make the meetups a lot more easier for current ILites and new ILites. Any other inputs/changes in introduction page are welcome. Waiting to hear from you people.
    Take care and Bye for now..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2013
    1 person likes this.

2. fababs

fababs New IL'ite

Hi Lalitha,

You came up with a form?! ? The form is formal but here are my details. I am SAHM who recently moved to Sunnyvale but have been a long time in US. I am also looking for a friend circle in Sunnyvale. My name is Ravinder.

Rav.

3. lalithasathish

Hi ,
    Your name is Ravinder???i thought its a male name ..anyways nice to see your reply and feedback. The reason why i made it as a"formal" form is that atleast we can get to know some basic stuffs about each other through this forum before we could plan to meet in person. Also if we stay far away , it may not be feasible for few people to travel long distances, hence they can look at the location and easily trace people nearby. Hence these details are required. So request you to fill these details (optional one's are again your choice) so that it may be really useful for atleast some people down the lane :)..

thanks in advance..hoping to see more details from other IL'ite friends :)

4. zaracatani

zaracatani New IL'ite

Im not from Sunnyvale but, I'm also from America, Im Zara Catani, from Farmingdale, NY

5. shruthiarun

shruthiarun New IL'ite

Helo Lalitha satish, i was in search of kannada friends in bay area, n i found ur post, m staying in milpitas, i m new to this site, dont know how to reach u. kindly reply if u find my msg.

6. lalithasathish

hi shruti,
    nice to know you are from Karnataka..when did you move here?Yes, I can speak Kannada as I am from Karnataka but am basically a tamilian....tell me abt yourself ..bye for now..

7. hannah80

hannah80 New IL'ite

HI Shruti and Lalitha, my name is PRiya, I'm from SUnnyvale. I have been in Sunnyvale for 5 years now.
    I am originally from Chennai. What do you ladies do ?

8. lalithasathish

Hi Priya,
    I too am from Chennai ..moved here last year.. where are you located in Sunnyvale?

9. MohanaGobi

MohanaGobi New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am from Chennai, living here since last year, and located in Milpitas. Looking for some friends around Milpitas!

10. nishajagan

nishajagan New IL'ite

Hey all...Myslef Nisha....I am new to the bay area...I am looking out for friends...I live in Sunnyvale...Am from Kerala...I am married with a 4 yr old kid...