Any good gynaecology doctors in Dubai?

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by ShaluAns, Jan 4, 2013.

1. ShaluAns

ShaluAns New IL'ite

Hello,

Can anyone in this forum refer any good gynaecology doctor in Dubai.

I had two miscarriages in 2012 and i am really looking for a second baby.

I have a son of 5 yr old. Now i am 36 yr old. I do not have problem in getting conceived and did not have any problem in my first delivery.
    Because of this reason i do not want to continue with my previous doctor.

It would be really kind & helpful if any of you could suggest best doctor esp those deal with miscarriage.

I am scary of taking a risk again and want to go for a thorough check and treatment before i go for pregnancy again.

Your reply would be really helpful in finding my next doctor.

Thank you.

Shalu.

2. chitramayakumar

chitramayakumar Silver IL'ite

Hi Shalu,
    Past 2 yrs back , I was travelling in the same boat like you. When my elder daughter was 5 yrs old, I had 2 miscarrage( 2 month & 3month), but now everything is came to fine. Finally, I got my lovely son on 2011, now he is 1 1/2 year old. This happens because of my doctor Dr.Radhamani from joseph polyclinic Karama Dubai (near KaramaCenter.).She is very talented and good experience doctor expecially in handling in high risk preggnancy. Please visit her May this 2013 brings you a beautiful princess in your family.

2 people like this.
  3. lakshmi72

lakshmi72 Bronze IL'ite

You can also try at Emirates Diagnotic at Al Safa, they have good lady gynacologist.

1 person likes this.
  4. ShaluAns

ShaluAns New IL'ite

Thanks Chitra...

I would keep her in my Doctors list . Already i have heard good opinion about this Doctor.

Regards,

1 person likes this.
  5. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

i have had a very good experience with Dr. Haleema in Aster, would recommend her anyday

1 person likes this.
  6. gyaandxb

gyaandxb Silver IL'ite

Dr Rajyalaksmi Srinivasan in Zulekha Hospital, ghusais, Dr Sarita Kapoor, Getwell clinic, bank street.

You can also go through the previous threads here. Few of them have suggested doctors in American Hospital as well.

Take care and baby dust your way soon.. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. ShaluAns

ShaluAns New IL'ite

Thanks for all your reply....

My previous doctor where i was consulting told age could be the reason for my miscarriage ....

But I could not completely agree with her as she did not do any sort of test to confirm this...She did not even do my blood or sugar test in my third pregnancy though i had a miscarriage before...

I do want a thorough check up and proper diagnosing before i conceive next time so that if any treatment required i can do it prior itself....

Any of your similiar experiences with sucess stories would be highly appreciated. Please provide the Doctor name as well.
    Is there any fact it is better to consult doctors in the hospital(Surgeons) than in the clinic ?

Thanks,

8. anjali06

anjali06 Silver IL'ite

Dr. Mini Mohan of Mini Vm policlinic, Al Qusais is a very good doctor...i had a miscarriage before my daughter born and i consulted Dr Mini after that... She is very understanding and positive always...you can call her anytime and she is very calm and pleasing...she did all precautions to avoid miscarriage in my pregnancy...i was really comfortable with her...

9. ShaluAns

ShaluAns New IL'ite

Thank you for your info...
    Would keep her name in my Doctors list...

1 person likes this.
  10. sacredbell

sacredbell Silver IL'ite

Hello Shan,

Go to a hospital rather than a clinic. Most of the doctors in clinics would refer to a hospital for delivery at the last minute. So you will have a new doctor at the delivery time.
    Janaki Gopalan at well care is very good and well experienced . Dr Jayacy @ Aster Maternity Hospital, Al Mankhool is good. She is from CMC Vellore. Dr Indira at Aster Polyclinic Bur dubai is also well experienced.