1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Time management - cooking, cleaning, and exercise

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by kkrish, Apr 22, 2012.

1. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

:party

Wishing all my friends here a very happy, prosperous, and healthy new year! May god bless you and your families with all that is best!:cheers

5 people like this.
  2. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

MY WARM WISHES TO ALL IL FRIENDS A VERY SAFE AND HAPPY YEAR. MAY THE ALMIGHTY SGOWER HIS BLESSINGS TO GET BEST IN LIFE.

Regards
    Manjukps

3 people like this.
  3. lakshmi05

lakshmi05 Silver IL'ite

Dear friends,

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS 2013.

Yesterday apart from my routine I went to two temples...Padhala vinayagar temple in the morning and Mylapore Kesava perumal temple in the evening. Extra items prepared to celebrate the day were carrot halwa,veg samosa (baked and not fried) in the morning and our all time favourite tandoori paneer tikka in the evening.

Lakshmi.

2 people like this.
  4. lakshmi05

lakshmi05 Silver IL'ite

Dont worry Latha. Everything will be alright. God is there.

1 person likes this.
  5. chitramayakumar

chitramayakumar Silver IL'ite

WISHING VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2013. .......to all.

1 person likes this.
  6. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Hi all,

New year beginning is ok. Actually I don't want to pull down your spirits. I was very much upset by this gang rape incident. Was not in a mood to cook special.

Anyway, as planned we had gone out on Saturday. Bought few dresses for all of us, as kids also outgrow soon. Wanted to avail DH's time fully. Otherwise I have to go all alone another day. Sparing my time also will become difficult as my in-laws arrive next week and my DD will have her holidays, now due to exams only half a day for another week.

Yesterday disposed all the old paper and stuff, started the practice of putting the money in a box at pooja room. This money will only be used for smaller charity, so that kids get the habit of helping others.

Discovered half a bucket of trash in my dressing table. All very old make up items, which used as a news reader / comperer, never touched after that. I think it has been almost 4 years. Threw out all obsolete hair bands etc. made really a good space. It is just a three draw table with three shelves at the back of the mirror.

In the evening went to Iyappan temple where my DD and other 5 students performed. They were well appreciated. In recognition of that, today their teacher has started introducing them to Kalpana swaras.

Today, did some gardening as soon as everybody left, made calls as usual to mil and mom. Got few orders of designer blouses. Completed a salwar. Evening in music class.

Feeling good now, as gardening is turning to be good exercise.

Regards
    Manjukps

3 people like this.
  7. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Hello ladies and friends,

A belated HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 to all of you. May this new year brings you joy, success, health, wealth and prosperity.

Last Sunday evening, I fell down in my home. http://www.indusladies.com/forums/due-date-clubs/175560-april-2013-moms-60.html#post2607117 . Luckily I got my child again after a 2hrs fight with GOD. Now I am more cautious.

I have planned to reduce the cleaning work based on water for the next couple of months.

New year started with thanks giving to GOD to give my LO again. Last 4 days, didn't do much work. Still I am having little pain in my back and lower abdomen. Taking tablets for that.

8. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Oh my God! Take care Jeni. Please don't overdo things like cleaning. Those are little things which could be taken care leisurely. In one of my previous posts itself I told you to be careful looking at your signature picture.

All the best for rest of the days and have a safe delivery.

Regards
    Manjukps

1 person likes this.
  9. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

Jeni,

Pls do take care of yourself. My prayers are for you.

1 person likes this.
  10. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    Took a lot of inspiration from this thread and arranged my kitchen,balconies, one bedroom.

I took time its about 10 days since i started this. one at a time. In guest bedroom, removed an extra cot that was not fitting in the place. Arranged the other cots, made fresh arrangements. Not letting my DS into that room. Room remains clean and i am able to manage him better.

Kitchen, OMG!
    It was a complete mess and i had arranged rack by rack one day
    Cleaned kitchen stove, induction, mixie and other items one day
    I have observed one difference with my maid now. Since i am cautious about the house, she is also cautious and nakes a clean job.

Happy landing up in this thread ladies, i have become RESPONSIBLE (which iwas never before)
    My DH is so damn happy seeing that the house is extra clean and that i am making sure that its maintained

6 people like this.