1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

i dont know...but i jst wnted to write this..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shefalimehta, Dec 30, 2012.

1. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

Just go through different post over here and you will come to know how many have suffered after marring their loved one

You should thank god that he had given you little pain and saved you from a Bad Marriage ......

Its up to you if you want to move out of pain or hang on with it .....

2. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Party at my home! yipppee. i will for sure oblige with a song then to amuse u guys :biggrin2:

3. shefalimehta

shefalimehta Junior IL'ite

HApPY NEW YEAR AAP SABLO..GOD BLESS :)
    n yes dis this a fresh start a fresh try from my side for sure.. a harder try n i hope i succeed..

4. riya123

riya123 Gold IL'ite

Shefali,
    Just trying to reflect your thoughts here. You seem to be from a very traditional family where there are thoughts like 'one life partner for 7 births'. So you sincerely loved this guy. This guy probably used you so it was easy for him to throw you away after using you. You were with the thoughts and dreams of spending a life time with him and thinking that husband is to worshipped and a woman should sacrificed herself for husband. Your dreams were shattered and you didnt know how to react when your dreams were shattered. It was hard for you to accept that he has betrayed you. Instead of throwing boots at him for not being faithful you started blaming yourself for his betrayal. It is synonymous to a situation where your house is burgled and you blame yourself and not the burglar. For a person with rational thoughts, it is the burglar who is at fault. Similarly in your situation too it is the betrayer who is at fault and NOT YOU. Do not put blame on yourself. You are not at fault here. At a subconscious level you have tried to punish yourself (attempting suicide) because you think you are at fault. Where is identity girl?. Where is your self confidence?

According to your reasoning, he betrayed you because you are not pretty/attractive enough?. It is simply not true. He betrayed you because he doesn't have the integrity and is not brave enough to be faithful. It is always easy to cheat but very difficult to be faithful. just the way it is easier to lie than to speak the truth, just the way it is easier to steal than to earn bread. Let him go, he was not worthy of your trust and faith. You deserve better.

3 people like this.
  5. Chilledsteam

Chilledsteam Silver IL'ite

'Today my life begins' by Bruno Mars..
    Listen to this song..
    Make it your anthem :)
    Happy New Year,wish this year brings u all happiness.....Remember happiness is in your hands.. All the best, God bless :)

1 person likes this.
  6. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

Everything happens for good and for a valid reason. And this you will understand only when you look back later on. Time is the greatest healer. You are not alone in your experience. Be bold and you are sure to get someone who will cherish you way beyond you could have ever imagined. And then you will realize what a fool you had been wasting tears for this undeserving guy. Remember, the best is yet to come even in relationships. So look for a great life ahead of you.

Read inspiring self-help books and take interest in art, music films or literature. Make friends. Make every effort to be happy. Be grateful for all the good things you enjoy in your life. Keep your mind always focussed on the positive aspects.

What you FEEL NOW IS what you are going to ATTRACT!!

Very well said riya123.

Nandita

Bruno Mars - Today My Life Begins

7. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Shefali

...plz....never ever beg anybody.....moreso for love....i give you tips for your future life!
    ...do not get so emotional...you have to get used to the forgive and forget policy...otherwise at every twist and turn, life is going to treat you miserably!
    ....this is your guess, rt.? you never know if he really is happy!....and if he is,...... how long its going to last. May be betrayal is in his genes and you should consider yourself lucky that you saw his true color pretty soon!
    Mega

1 person likes this.