1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

i dont know...but i jst wnted to write this..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shefalimehta, Dec 30, 2012.

1. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

I guess you are under depression and need treatment.go visit doctor.

2. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

[​IMG]

so girl go live your life.........

But first live for those who actually care mom dad siblings......

And slowly when you find your feet then start walking.......

When you find your stride then start running towards your goal you set today......

When you are comfortable running then slowly spread your wings and fly to touch the sky.......

The day you touch the sky.........

Come here again and share your story with more people and help them......

And we want party also.....

AT NAKSH's HOME.........

I wanna see 'em cry..........
    With happiness ofcourse.......

Help me out nah........

He he he ........ Evil I am........

5 people like this.
  3. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Hey i know how it feels,but let me tell you,No one can help you if you cannot help yourself...Remember this every time you feel depressed..

A relationship is just a part of life,dont think your life is based on just a relationship.Understand that you are not tied by any means and have the freedom to decide what you want.I know you must be knowing all these..And gal,life is never easy,there are many ladies who are tortured by the Dhs and yet cannot go away..You are way better than these people.

If you still find it difficult in dealing with this situation take professional help.They will help you see the clear picture..

4. shefalimehta

shefalimehta Junior IL'ite

i tried ..i tried hard ..for 2 years m jst tryn.i knw loving self is important.but as a person i hv always been kind of submissive n timid..n dis incident destroyed my confidence totally..i started hating myself..thinkin m nt dat pretty that he cud stay wth me..its nt abt findin anybdy else.. i jst dnt wnt to hve anybdy now.

5. shefalimehta

shefalimehta Junior IL'ite

i had a word with my clg's councellor ..told her everythning.. she explnd me lyk all guys have.. but even that motivation ws jst for few days..i kpt myself buzy preparin for highr studies..lyk dis i kept my weekends also busy.. not to think bout him..but it didnt help..as it ws all half -hearted i dnt thnk i ll succeed in my competitive exm also.. i looked for a job so that i cud move from dis plce..and get rid of things..n all the memories.but my mom dnt wnt me to leave her n go..i dnt knw wat to do

6. smritisinha

smritisinha Platinum IL'ite

Oh dear! Ever heard of this - "Never make someone a priority in your life for whom you are just an option"

If the guy is as heartless that he didn't care for you even while you did the biggest mistake (trying suicide), why do you still want to be with him?

If you've tried, then may be, you haven't tried enough, right girl? Just forget him. Flush his picture like Kareena did for Shahid in Jab We Met! Make new friends. Join a hobby group. Listen songs. Naksh'll help you I guess! Or you might be in line, yeah saar how about espeshaal entry?? :)

Cheer up! Blog with us and be happy. All it takes is a little more effort than you are doing :) Just a teensy weensy more, please :)

1 person likes this.
  7. soumyapr

soumyapr Senior IL'ite

Dear Girl,

Things happen in life that are beyond your control. You meet people who break your heart and kill your soul. But you have to let things go, get hold of your present life, and look towards future. It is always best to move on and be thankful for the good things you have in your life.

You are currently feeling insecure because you were rejected by this opportunist. And you are allowing this insecurity to take control of your life. Please stop this.

Councillors, friends, and well-wishers can only advise you. It is you who has to make up her mind and take a decision that you will not let this negativity destroy your life. Believe me, it is not very difficult. If you try sincerely, you can get over it. But you have to try.

Always remember, if you think negative, you let negative things happen to you. Take charge of your life, nothing is impossible (I speak from experience). Focus on your life, your studies, your career and you will definitely succeed.

And in future, you will meet someone who will cherish your presence in his life. Then your past bitter experience will only seem like a silly nightmare, which is best forgotten. And a time will come that you will be so happy with your life that forgiving this mean guy will seem to be the easiest thing to do. It is all just a matter of time.

I wish you will achieve all your dreams and live a fulfilling life.

8. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

ITS NOT LATE-start loving yourself!
    God gave you a life to destroy thinking about somebody who is having Zero feelings for you?
    Grow up baby,you can!
    Its the sour memories of Dejection rather than lost love which is hurting you right now,i guess.
    Forget it
    To err is human
    to forgive -Divine

Think that you are Divine enough to forgive , forget that fella.

9. NandhuKish

NandhuKish Bronze IL'ite

Cheer up dear!!

No worries.. Past is past.. You should not cry.. He is unlucky.. U have to make your mind happy.. love yourself.. he loved you once.. now he loves his college friend.. duno tomoro somebdy else might impress him and he will leave his college friend and go.. Why do you waste your days ? Forget the past.. try to make ur future happy and colorful..

Regards,
    Nandhu

10. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

IMHO, u started a relationship at a really young age. there is not really much hope for such relationships, not to mention long-distance too.

u have lots of time. im sure u ll find ur mr.right soon. just maintain a happy predisposition. preoccupy urself with other things. enjoy life while u can. being single and ready to mingle can be fun u know.

also do urself a favor. google 'depression' and see if u have any of the signs and symptoms. if u do, pls consult a psychiatrist asap. its for ur own long-term good.

2 people like this.