1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Wedding Trousseau Packing, Aarthi Plate, Wedding favors, Gift Hampers

Discussion in 'Creative Crafts' started by lneason, Aug 18, 2012.

1. lneason

lneason New IL'ite

I have always wanted to become an entrepreneur and after years of slogging in the corporate world in the marketing field, I wished to explore my creative streak & indulge in something which I truly enjoyed. Initially I undertook wedding packing, trousseau packing, varisai thattu decoration, aarthi plates & decoration of fruit baskets for my extended family functions like engagements, weddings, baby shower(vazhaikaapu),baby announcements, anniversaries, ear piercing & tonsure ceremonies, diwali & new year gift wrapping of fresh fruits, dry fruits & chocolates for corporate gifts which everyone appreciated & praised me for my creative & innovative gift wrapping skills.

This led me to launch Decor Gift Wrap - a one stop solution for designer gift packaging along with my sister. Sophistication, Elegance, Glamour, Bling, Exquisite... - a few words that describe our creations like the handmade engagement ring platters, saree trays, trousseau packing displays, wedding themes etc

We pack gifts with handmade or artificial flowers, ribbons, laces, beads, sequins, trims, brocade, tissue, crystals and much more to make it a significant token of love.

We offer incredibly beautiful & ornate gift boxes for various occasions including wedding invitation card boxes, jewellery boxes, bangle boxes, Cash envelopes, gift hampers for corporate promotional activities, product launches and for festive occasions like Diwali, Christmas & New Year gift packing.

And if you desire to gift your loved ones with customized gift packagings that will help you express your feelings through magnificently decorative presentation & elaborately wrapped gifts, pls get in touch with me.

2 people like this.

2. rahat13

rahat13 New IL'ite

Your story is soo much similar to me very happy to find some one with similar interests..way to go ...

3. ramabala

ramabala New IL'ite

Hi Ineason,
    Nice to know that you are doing a great
    packing and decorating work. I would like my items for a wedding in the family to be packed. How can i avail your services? I'll be at chennai for a couple of days . can you pls let me know soon?and how do i contact you?
    My mail id is ramaragh@gmail.com

thanks in advance

ramabala