1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

About my wife

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by VRB, Dec 20, 2012.

1. VRB

VRB Senior IL'ite

I can be upset on her safety ground and would have called 10 times in an hour to ensure she is safe and with her friends company. More over I would be sound sleep
    since she is not a daft to forget where our home is.

1 person likes this.
  2. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

Off topic...

Were urs arranged or love marriage?

3. steve

steve Platinum IL'ite

She needs TLC. She needs your love and attention. She doesn't think like you. She thinks she can take leaps in judgment and that you will forgive for her possessiveness. Don't nit pick the s..t out of it and think a bit generously. If you continue to split hairs about everything she said, you will lose your head. She says it and goes off to sleep after a cry or two but you end up not sleeping the whole week. So just be a sounding board and shake it off as soon as you can and hold her comfort her and for pete's sake make love to her!

Good luck.

1 person likes this.
  4. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

VRB ... you think too much, too deeply about every small thing..... please learn to let go .... that will give you some peace of mind ...

5. VRB

VRB Senior IL'ite

Cheers steve... you made the solution look very simple and you know its not... but that's the only plan I can stick with right now. It means that I just have to compromise on who real me is.

at least I should not lose my head for well being of my son.

Thanks steve,

VRB

6. viji82

viji82 New IL'ite

HI VRB...

I believe dat this can b settled easily. u both love each so much. she loves u.n u love her so much. something things r missing in da puzzle i guess !!! I ve been married for 8 yrs n it is normal to go thru tis kind of insecurity after marriage n especially after having a kid. How was ur wife before having a baby ? Did you notice any changes in her after having a baby?

now,jus simple solutions to spice up ur life gain. send her surprise gifts to her other than special occasions..send text messages to her oftem to say how much u love her...spend time together especially weekends...drop by her office during lunch n take her our for a lunch date surprisely...

see if u can c any changes in her.if it works than ur appoarch is succesful. try to make her very very special in ur life :) u ll definitely c da magic

tc
    viji

7. venmalar

venmalar New IL'ite

U haven't mentioned anywhere tat u love her. I would say don't deceive her with gifts if u don't love her, she will find it in seconds

8. VRB

VRB Senior IL'ite

I know about the hormonal imbalance in pregnancy and I have seen her thru the labor single handed in a foreign place.

She had put thru me in hell throughout her pregnancy and I thought all is natural and women in this stage go thru this stages. its unacceptable if the same persist after year of giving berth.

I love her so much and I need her badly all thru my life till I die. so I request her to
    - go to the gym for her own well-being since she got the bad back and sinus trouble. and she is totally unfit to take care of our son. she easily go fatigue taking care of my son.
    - not to loose cool, she does some times when she takes care of my son.
    - I can see fragile bond between my son and my wife. he is papas boy than mamas..

I think probably I cuddle my son more than my wife so she feels she was left off and asking for pamper. I will try to forget all the stuff happened in the past and go good with my wife... lets see what happens. but I'm a human and sh*t happens yaar.

regards,
    vrb
    -

9. VRB

VRB Senior IL'ite

I'm trying but thanks for the nice words.

regards,
    VRB

10. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Answers are in blue.