1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanum Review!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Mehana, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

NKPK is a superb stress-buster movie.....too much to laugh about in the movie....very limited characters , very realistic storyline and unlimited comedy makes the movie very different from its counterparts...

Like all said "Ennaachu..." dialogue is very nice & elicits so much laughter. Inspite of few dialogues being repeated almost throughout the movie, the director hasn't made us get bored with it, different reactions to the same dialogue has made it worth watching repeatedly...

The hero acting is good in the movie, but I feel the actual hero's of the movie are his friends, their helplessness from scene to scene deserves a big applause....flawless performance from everyone who has acted....NKPK surely is the BEST movie of 2012...I hope it gets some award !!!!

We welcome such different & quality "story based" movies to come more in the tamil cinema for versatile entertainment.

1 person likes this.
  2. agilasrijith

agilasrijith Bronze IL'ite

NKPK is better than NEP. good movie n all actors have done their part best. though comedy its a real story. thinking tat someone undergo this kind of memory loss is a tragedy for the others around. really friends r gr8.
    I personally feel,
    NEP is a waste of money and time. NEP=vaaranum aayiram+vinaithandi varuvaya.
    kumki s a movie worth watching.

3. kal123

kal123 Silver IL'ite

No the best dialogue which is repeated and makes you lol all the timeeeeee is "Pppaaahhh yaaruda idu pei madiri iruku"...hilarious!!!!!!

2 people like this.
  4. suvitha90

suvitha90 New IL'ite

supercool movie !!!!!!

5. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for posting on this thread!

I liked the same way, nice movie and simple comedy. Hero seems to be lucky to give 2 super hit in a row. Nice entertainment movie, especially using new actors/actress.

I watched NEP and Kumki too, as others said NEP is not good. I felt there is no logic or no proper dialogues or screenplay. I liked Samantha very much, but still movie is kind of bored.

Kumki - they started the story with good scenes and more suspense, but the climax is not properly taken and worst graphics. Overall storyline is also below average. I expected for better dance movement for songs but it made me disappointed, they would have done more.

NKPK is best movie :)

6. divyajrk

divyajrk Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

:hiya

Can some one give me a good link to this movie... I wanted to see this movie from the day it was released...

Divya

7. nandinibabu

nandinibabu Bronze IL'ite

8. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

The movie is simply superb...

9. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

10. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kal123, yes my favourite dialogue is also the same. Really hero's and other actor's reaction was good!!!