Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. ORDINARYKERALA

ORDINARYKERALA New IL'ite

please share the links or pdf of greatest malayalam novels please.................

2. GayathriNagesh

GayathriNagesh New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

How do you all do?
    I am a new member to IL. I am now in Pune after marriage. Working in IT.
    We are now going to move to Valley City,ND, US for my husband's Assignment for 2 years.I was going through the various blogs of travel, packing and working options in US for L2 visa and got attracted to be a member to actively interact and get help from all Indian people who stay in US.

Hope I will get good friends here ....

Regards,
    Gaya3 Nagesh

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Priya, Pavithra, Jayna, Ginger and Padma
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Priya nice to have you here, we hope your time will be utilised well in this site. We look forward for your activeness in this site.

Pavithra good to have you amidst us all here, please interact with members and I am sure you will have a wonderful stay here.

Jayna step into here where you can find member from Kerala you can interact with them and make friends and arrange for a meet.

Ginger nice to have you here do browse through the forums to have great time here. Have a great stay around here.

Padma we are happy to have amidst us all here. Have great time around.

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Kinadancer, Prajakta, Madhu, Ordinarykerala and Gayathri
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Kinadancer nice to know your views of sharing here, hope you will get what you wish to learn from here. Have a great stay here.

Prajakta nice to note that you are already enjoying your stay here. Do interact with members to make friends.

Madhu step into here Indians in Bay Area - IndusLadies and you will get all the information that you are looking for. You have any further queries do add it here and members from your area will help you.

Ordinarykerala step into here Book Lovers where you can find all the information on the novels that you are looking for. If you have anything in particular do add your query here and members will help you.

Gayathri step into here Indians in West - IndusLadies where you can get all the information on your new destination. Do interact with the members to make friends. Will forward seeing more of you in IL.

5. ManiVijay

ManiVijay New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Iam Mani Hasitha, i came to knew about the site by searching schools for kids as i am moving to bangalore with my family... This site is simply superb.. Getting all the info what ever we need.. i am really glad to become a member here..
    :bonk

6. Swathi19

Swathi19 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I'm Swathi new member to Indus Ladies from hyderabad, working in an IT company.
    I got married in april 2012.
    So just still in the way to understand new relations.
    I was just searching for some stuff and found this site.
    in search of new knowledge I have registered here.
    Hope this site helps me.

Good to have here... :)

7. kitywiz

kitywiz New IL'ite

hi i am kitty i am new here found this forum when i was searching for embroidery designs i hope to make friends here who could guide me and help me with my embroidery also hope i be able to provide the same for anyone if needed.

8. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Mani, Swathi, Kitty

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies

Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Mani,

Glad to know that you are finding IL useful. Do participate in the discussions.

Swathi,

Thank you registering here. Explore the forums and do participate in the discussions.

Kitty,

Check this forum: Embroidery Works - IndusLadies

Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

9. pammu

pammu New IL'ite

I am pammu and 40 years old. I am interested in cooking crafting, reading watching tv etc. I am working as Accounts executive in a company in bangalore.

10. anamikasen

anamikasen New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am anamika...It is by chance I joined this group ..actually I was in search of some info and got through this site...
    Hope you all are fine...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012