Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Vidhya Mohan

Vidhya Mohan Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,
    I am giving mine and my hubbys details:
    Vidhya
    DOB-28-08-1985
    Time-10.20 am
    Place -chennai
    Sravana nakshatram and makara rasi
    Mohan Kumar M
    DOB-31-3-1983 (I am not sure of the time)
    Place-Bangalore
    Visakam star and Thulamm rasi (these are mentioned in his birth chart)

We bought a flat in Jan 2011 without any savings(Purely on Loan+Some debts). We did not get any help from my or his parents financially. Since we came to this house we are struggling a lot financially. He lost his job (he was earning arnd 45K) .Fortunately as iam working we are able to manage somehow. we have 2 kids and my parents are staying with me. Now he s working in Bangalore and visits us once in a week for a lesser salary(20K).
    My dad had consulted his friend for astro predictions who mentioned that its 7.5 yrs sani for him and it will be like this only.

My husband wants to do a business now which requires a big investment 10-15 Laks . I dont want to take risk now as if it goes into loss we would not be in a position to handle the situation. But he wants to do this and assures me that it wont go wrong.

My Questions:
    1.Can my husband start a new business now? Is it good for him?
    2.When will we come out of this financial crisis..

Please reply as i am witing for your answers.

Thanks in advance
    Vidhya

2. ammas

ammas Junior IL'ite

Dear sir

Pls find below details of my daughter.. Worried a lot about her education.. kindly advise..

DOB 16.4.2011
    TOB 11.39 AM
    POB Bangalore
    Name Meenakshi P

Thanks & Best Regards

3. Priyakutty

Priyakutty New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I'm Athilakshmi from chennai, I've read ur posts; very interesting...

Please see below:

Athilakshmi:
    DOB 8.4.1982
    POB: Tirunelveli
    TOB:12.20 PM

Maharajan:
    DOB:18.8.81
    POB:Tuticorin
    TOB:11.50 AM

Akash:
    BOB:17.12.2008
    POB:Chennai
    TOB:11.48 PM

Sir, I have suffered a lot due to Elarai Sani,

I wanna know the following:

When will my husband get promotion (he is working as a contract employee; after making him permanent, his salary will rise). When will i buy a new house. How is my husband and son's health and life will be?

My son is too adamant. What will he become in future.

Will I be happy in future.

Thanks.

Awaiting for your reply eagerly!!

4. rupagarg999

rupagarg999 New IL'ite

Thanks Sir for your kind reply.

Regards,

5. Cha

Cha New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Can U pls tell the career prospects. The details are
    DOB: 13-04-1974
    TOB: 01:46 AM
    Place of Birth: Bangalore

He has been trying for a job change but not getting any interviews. When will a job change happen?

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Gilitrends,

Under the traditional matching of the charts, i.e. Kuta (Compatibility) agreement, there is one Porutham called Rajju, which is much importance. All the stars have been divided into five groups. Both the nakshtras of the girl and boy should not come to the same group; whereas your daughters birth star and also your son-in-laws birth star happens to be the same. You could hv noticed this in the internet.

Under the matching of the charts, only 10% importance should be given for kuta agreement; and the remaining 90% has to be given to study the longevity; Mental and Psycholoigcal health; More than one marriage; balancing of dosha etc. Hence, you need not worry of the same. There are quite number of couples are living with the same Rajju group.

your daughter and her husband's birth stars come under the category Ooru, representing thighs; astrologically, it is believed that that there may be loss or decline of wealth; but in reality, there are number issues, to take into account of the wealth issue.

Please ignore this and do not attach much importance. It is all God's will who will get married to whom and everything is written on our head while we were born.

Have positive thinking

regards.

1 person likes this.
  7. Pragaspathy

Dear Cha,

At present, the time is not favourable for any change; and in the near future, the period between 28th August, 2013 and 14th August, 2013 is favoruable and in any attempt, prior to this period is made; it will be give an opportunity for change of job; favouring the expected place of posting; expected post with expected salary; thus leading to change of life style.

regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Rupagar999,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Priyakutty,

According to your husband's chart, the period between 25th Jan 2013 and 25th March, 2013 is much favaourable for getting the regular position; regarding the purchase of the house, the period between Nov 2014 and May, 2015 is favouable; the health issue in general should not be studied; unless if there is any major health issue.

The charts of the children should not be taken up for study till they attain the age of 12 years.

regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Ammas,

Your daughter has completed one year only and it is too early to worry about her education. Also, the charts fo the children should not be taken up for study until they attain the age of 12 years. Have positive thinking and treat the child as "child" - then everything will go on well.

regards.