Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. choodamani

choodamani New IL'ite

Can you please tell my son' s studies? Will he complete his college education and land on good job?

Name: Niranjan
    D.O.B: 12MAR1991
    TIME: 8:15AM
    Place : Madurai ( Tamil Nadu)

2. ammas

ammas Junior IL'ite

Dear sir

Pls tell about my daughter's education and carrier.. Will she study well..

Name: meenakshi P
    DOB : 16.04.2001
    POB : Bangalore
    TOB: 11.39AM

Thanks & Regards

3. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Pragaspathyji,

how are u? I am giving the birth details of my kids and want to know abt their education and future..

Dauther: S.A.SWATHANTHIRA
    DOB: 15.08.97
    Time of birth: 3.20 pm (Kodambakkam, Chennai)

Son: S.A.Keerthivasan
    DOB: 09.09.03
    Time of Birth: 9.10 am (Ambattur, Chennai)

regards
    andal

4. aarth0203

aarth0203 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Hope you remember me. By gods grace I averted my job loss and took inter departmental transfer recently. This proved beneficial personally as my husband also got transferred to the same place where I am. But we both are not liking this city and want to relocate to southern side of India particularly chennai.even Bangalore and Hyd are fine with me. If yes will we both get job the same time in the same city. Appreciate your reply.

Dear sir,

My Details

Date of birth - 18-June-1981
    Place of Birth - Chennai
    Time - 5:55 PM

My Husband

Date of Birth -02-Mar-1980
    Place of Birth - Chennai
    Time - 7:35 PM

5. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Please answer my below query i am not happy in my current job

1.when will i get new job i am nothappy in my curent job ...when shud i startfor looking newjob

DOB:16july1985
    time of birth:11.05 in morning
    place:Sion in Mumbai

6. B1977

B1977 New IL'ite

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.My husband was hospitalized because of viral fever so unable to give reply and very sorry for the delay.Her profile posted in more than 5 matrimony websites. years have gone in searching but didn't get compatible horoscope from her community and according to her age.we found so many profiles of the boys less than her age.She is not interested to marry from other community.And nowadays mostly we are facing cheating in matrimonial websites by giving the wrong details of birth date.In this scenario can you please predict about her husband, means from which place we may expect her matching profile, job, family etc., please....

I wish to inform that she is an ardent devotee of lord shiva and parvathi.As per my knowledge she never missed doing pradosham since her teenage.Even born in nair family I never did any poojas like her.Recently she did navarathri, skanda sasti vratham and now getting ready for margazhi.I often asks her why you are doing all these even though god is not responding at all, for that she simply smiles and says that I am very lucky to do all this.God delays are not denials, he always answers my prayers in his own way.what I need is strong faith and patience.Every day she goes to temple and
    So many senior citizens will come to temple to listen her devotional chants viz., lalitha sahsra namam, soundarya lahari, and Vishnu sahasra namam etc., She is very devotional who likes to perform rituals with precision.

Any way thank you very much for your kind reply.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

7. nilasisu

nilasisu Bronze IL'ite

Hello sir,

Pls provide details for my sister marriage.Waiting for your reply.I had given all the deatails in 1st and later post.

Thank u sir

8. radhasel

radhasel New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy sir,

i have posted a request on Nov and Dec 4 and still waiting for your advise. Kindly help us with your prediction and advise asap.

I repeat the details as below

Re: Astrological predictions
    Dear sir,

I herewith provide my husband particulars for your reference.

Name: Selvaraj
    Date of Birth: 14/12/1968
    Time of Birth : 8.18 PM
    Place of Birth:Tittagudi(Cuddalore Dist),Tamil Ndu

We live with my family in abroad. My husband has lost his job last month and since then been searching for the job and no success.He was in the same situation last year and then he got a job and worked for 1 year 1 month, this has been occuring again and more over we have considerable loans with bank here.

Kindly advise why this has been occuring again and again and is there any remedy to overcome the difficult situations. When will he get a permanent job and have a peaceful life

Regards
    Radha​

9. khushii15

khushii15 New IL'ite

Hello sir..Below details are correct. Please reply.

10. soumya2011

soumya2011 New IL'ite

Dear Guruji,
    I am writing this message to you regarding my husband's career problem. He is very unhappy in his job. About 10 months ago he lost his previous job and was jobless for about 8 months. Recently he got a job but he is very unhappy and uncomfortable. He is also feeling that his talents could never be used and he is getting into wrong jobs. He is very depressed. His birthday is 15-04-1963 time of birth: 08:05AM at chennai. Guruji, Kindly tell me whether he will get a suitable job soon and when he would get it.

I am eagerly awaiting your guidance.

Thank you very much.
    Soumya