Regarding Sarpa Shanti

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by yogapaartiban, Dec 10, 2012.

1. yogapaartiban

yogapaartiban New IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.I will definitely do what you suggested (kuky subramanyam temple).

It is because of their elderly advise which I cannot object, that is why I take leave for my office and going on this Friday as per their decision. however it is guided by the temple gurukaal. That is why I asked you whether I can do it again.

I am a person who do things perfectly, being a multi-professorial (Lawyer and IT manager), a PhD from BITS I completed one mandala(48 months) girivalam in Thiruvanamalai without break, used to anga pradharshan in Tirupathi every year, chathurti viradham twice a month(24 times a year) without break. I am a person who strongly believe GOD is above everyone who decides our fate and we are born to serve this globe.

My fiancy is a doctor. I don't want to loose or allow my fiancy to suffer at any cost by anything related to my fate, even if I suffer at any cost. So by doing any rituals wrongly which may bring bad results for my family also please let me know.

I highly respect your suggestions and sincerely thank for your quick responses. Sincerely speaking I haven't seen such a fast response in any forum. Kindly welcome and honour all your suggestions.

Thanks Again!!!

Thank you once again

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Great to know that you are a well qualified scholar and probably wanted to see what is the response from us, though you have something on your own lines of thinking and with your professional qualification and your spiritual doings which you have mentioned will take you a long way through, moreover you have elderly relatives around to guide you.

Om sairam, But in BABA's darbar, young/old, poor/rich, Educated/ Illiterate are all looked upon equally...