Regarding Sarpa Shanti

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by yogapaartiban, Dec 10, 2012.

1. yogapaartiban

yogapaartiban New IL'ite

Hi All,

This Saturday I am going from my relative house at Chidambaram to Thirupampuram (Sarpa Shanti) and then back to their house and then back to Chennai. On the way to or on the return from Thirupampuram we planed to visit Thirumanancheri temple to do marriage related pooja. I have a doubt is it good to visit both these temples. If not so whether it affects the effect of which temple. Please let me know so that later I may visit that temple seperately. Please reply if anyoe knows the correct procedure
    Thanks in Advance!!!

With Regards
    Yoga

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012

2. arthimahalakshm

arthimahalakshm Gold IL'ite

it is supposed one should straight away go to their house only while doing any type of pariharam. first you finish your sarpashanti. after that go to thirumanancherry. by doing this you can visit both the temples.

3. yogapaartiban

yogapaartiban New IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. So Sarpa Shanti is not a Pariharam? Please let me know. Thanks!

4. arthimahalakshm

arthimahalakshm Gold IL'ite

shanti means pariharam only.but it doesn't matter to go to another temple.but what ever pooja you do,your final destination should be your house only.

5. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    You with the priest who does the formalities. He will clear your doubts.

6. yogapaartiban

yogapaartiban New IL'ite

Hi,

Thank u , all. I really appreciate since I post any doubts I am getting quick and clear reply from this site. Thanks Again

7. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Yogapaarthiban Brother,

Welcome to IL family,

When you are going to a temple to perform a Remedy especially for Rahu Kethu then after the temple, you must come to your residence only staright from the temple not to any body else's house.

Once temple is for nullifying (lessening) effect of Bad karma (Thirupampuram) and the other is for positive effect (Thirumancheri), so doing both temples is not advisable.

Did any astrologer guide or by just word of mouth you have decided I dont know and how it affects one temple to another I really dont know to explain and we need not bother about what would be the effects instead plan them twice to get its best blessisngs and chennai to kumbakonam is not very far away, even if you are working any weekends or a day clubbed with a holiday you can make it very well

Please do not visit any other temples like sight seeing... in the same town, once remedy is done have lunch and get back him, this is what is right IMO.

hope I have claried your doubts, May Baba bless you in abudance and guide you and fulfill your wishes in 2013. Best wishes...

8. yogapaartiban

yogapaartiban New IL'ite

Hi,

Thank you very much. Actually this trip is planned by my relative so I cannot decide on their arrangements, but for sure after knowing this I will visit thirumancheri again and do the garland formality to the deity. This Thirupamburam pariharam is already been done at Kalahastri, which is one and the same. I am just going since it has been arranged by my relatives.
    But after knowing the information from you I will surely go to Thirumancheri (in my weekend) and come back to my house directly. Thank you very much for clarifying my doubts
    One more thing is it possible to do the garland pooja to the deity in Thirumancherri again in my weekend, if I already perform it now. I am more concerned with this. Please Advise!

THANKS IN ADVANCE

9. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Yogapaarthiban Brother,

Looks like you would want to please the Humans (your relative) and not the God or Goddess who needs to bless you,

Many people do this mistake and keep lamenting that I have done this Vrat, pOoja but my wish is not fulfilled,

It is like you are having fever and because your relative is telling you that a praticular medicine is good which should actually be used for indigestion, you use that for fever, by that way you aggravate the diesease because you need to please soemone... Please follow your instinct when you want to follow what is being told and something cannot be changed...

It is like performing surgery twice, you have already corrected a fracture once along with your relative and because someone else guides you can go the clinic again and do the corrective surgery, How is it possible.. please decide for yourself..

Just have faith and leave it to GOD...

10. gtiwari

gtiwari Senior IL'ite

Visit kuky subramanyam temple in karnataka (situated on way from bangalore to mangalore) and perform pooja as per suggestion of priest (similar pooja was
    performed by ashwarya rai karishma kapoor as i remember)-gtiwari