1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My 18 day juice diet!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Neets8, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Neets8

Neets8 Junior IL'ite

Hi guys! Back again with the same weight issue!

So im starting with a juice diet which I have done before. This time im doing it for 18 days. This is under supervision with consultation of a doctor.

My current weight is 93kg (yes alot) and height is 5 foot 2, so im severly obese!

Will be back every day with a report.

Looking for some encouragement as I haventbeen able to start it properly since the past 7 days.

Wish me luck!

1 person likes this.

2. devibanmol

devibanmol Junior IL'ite

Wishing you all the very best. Could you please also let me know this diet plan (menu). I shall also try

3. 6teenpearls

6teenpearls Gold IL'ite

good luck dear! but please take enough of the nutrients make sure you dont ruin your body for this weight loss, make it happen the healthy way! hope you succeed.. best wishes

4. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

SGA , Are you there ? I am thinking so much for eating fruits for just 1 day . People could survive for 15+ days .

5. Nanimom

Nanimom Gold IL'ite

all the best...

6. Sridevi

Sridevi Bronze IL'ite

Wow... 18 days !!!! Pls do it with strict supervision...All the best to you ...come back with your success story later :)

7. AS1982

AS1982 Silver IL'ite

My best wishes to you...Can you please share the diet chart... :oops: Wont you take anything else except juice??

1 person likes this.
  8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

neets, this name rang a bell and then i remembered you started once the same juice therapy and then you were part of no carbs diet.and you have gained another 3 kgs from the time of your earlier juice therapy..
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...ddies-for-2012-a-post2112802.html#post2112802

What i find missing, is consistency and nothing more. be consistent and do not go for all these diets..eat sensible, and exercise and take your treatment for thyroid..you will do good.. we will help you..

and your body will learn to adjust and work around the juice diet..initially you may lose some weight..our body/cells are more smarter than you think..deprived of carbohydrates, they will go to alternate methods..

so the best way is to train your body to understand that you are working with it, to reduce the extra weight, rather than working against it..

13 people like this.
  9. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Shan , Kalakittel Pongo .

10. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

dear Neets,

Please take this juice diet under medical supervision.

Also at 93 kgs, you should give yourself atleast a year to reduce your weight significantly and in a healthy way without suffering any deficiencies. Be consistent with your exercise, reduce your portion size, bring in the greens n salads to your diet, remove sugar, cheese, butter etc and drink 8-10 ltrs of water. These are just general tips and you can make changes depending upon your lifestyle n the work you do.

Another tip - for dinner avoid having rice or roti - just take a bowl of dal or veg soup with salads. Try to have dinner by 7 or 8 so that after 40 mins you can walk or do some mild exercises before you sleep. This is a tried n tested tip - will surely bear results !!

The important thing is to be consistent, never give up on exercise and dont yield to temptations sweetie !! Remember - Temptations will last only for a Moment on your lips but for a Lifetime on your Hips !!

All the best to you......keep updating us here.

love,
    kylie

2 people like this.