Coffee Mornings - Part II

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by kAlyaniShAnti, May 23, 2011.

1. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,
    How are you all doing ? Am active elsewhere and so not able to manage time here :(
    Dear Vijima, how are you and mama? Not seeing you here for long !! I'll see your snippet when am little free.
    Dear Kantha, got your update from Satchi. How are you doing, dear? Hope your parents are doing good.
    Dear Satchi, may God bless you. Keeping you and your Mom in prayers.
    Dear sudha, nice to see you here after a long while. No doubt you will be overwhelmed with loads of orders during the festiclvr season ! How are you doing ? Here also they keep on changing the daily power cut schedule :'(
    Dear saroj, many many happy returns (too late) for your and yash birthday!!! Great to hear about the mouth watering special treat !
    Dear nithya, belated birthday wish to you too. Take care.
    Dear suba, how is your health now! Do not worry, everything will be alright.

1 person likes this.
  2. kAlyaniShAnti

Dear jeni, welcome here! Great to know that you expecting a new blessing in your family! How old is your elder dd?
    Dear uma, hearty congrats on your new land! How is deshnan now? Hope her stomach is getting better.
    Dear Mira, how are you doing ? It is great to see the decorations in your kitchen, dear!! Keep posting!
    Dear bhargavi, great dishes!! Umm..Btw, the CM cartoon is your creation?
    Dear kanaka, good to know that you went for the concert ! How about the weekend?
    Dear shanta, how are you? You told about your dd's exams, right? Hope it is going great !
    Dear periamma, how are you and your dh? You must be having a great time with Krishnanand!
    Dear sai, how is pavy doing ? How are you ?
    Hi to sindhu, umapillai, surya, mapathy, vjb and all sweet friends here!

I thought I would be relaxing this weekend..
    no, not in my fate:'( now traveling again. My father is better back home. Thanks to you all for your prayers and wishes!!

Good night ! Have a great Sunday !

3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Uma-hope Deeshna is better now.Normally arrowroot kanji can be given for loose motions,plenty of liquids.
    You can make apple stew,that is remove the skin and cut into pieces and boil when it is boiled well and there is no water,mash it and add some sugar,it helps.take care.
    Suba-take good care,have complete rest and light food.
    Sudha-nice to see you here.
    Mira -how are you?Hope winter has set in.
    Ks-happy to know that your father is better now.Happy traveling.
    BHARGAVI-thanks for the streaming cup of coffee.
    VIJIMA,SRITAS,SATCHI,SURYA,PERIAMMA,SINDU,NITHYA,UMA PILLAI,JENI,VJB,MALS,KANTHA,RIYA,ARUNA,SAI AND OTHERS-HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.
    here,weather is lovely,it rained yesterday and the day before,today it is bright and sunny.
    Went out to mall yesterday,today will watch fireworks display in lieu of NATIONAL DAY celebrations.Slight chill nip in the air,winter is setting in.

3 people like this.
  4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

GOOD MORNING

By God's grace my Niece's marriage was held smoothly and i was happy to see our relatives.My Niece and her DH were at my residence for two days and all our family members enjoyed well.

Kalyani my GS very fine and he danced to the the music of the drums and all in the marriage hall enjoyed well.He mingled with all and it is very hard to follow his english.very cute boy.How is your Father and Mom?Take care on your travel.

Viji your sketches in FB looks beautiful

Uma how is Deshna? Ask your Grandma whether you can give oma water.

Suba everything will go fine .Don't get panic.you have to overcome fear and be happy

Satchi how is things going on?Take care of youe health

Bhargavi how is the climate there?

Jeni welcome to our CM family

Nithya sindhu what are your Babys saying?Eat well and Sleep well.

Kanaka your quotes in FB are superp like your smilies in CM

Mira and Sudha very happy to see you after a long gap.

Hi to all other friends

3 people like this.
  5. kAlyaniShAnti

[​IMG] Dear Friends! [​IMG]How are you all?

Am at Vizag and loaded with work [​IMG]... Enjoyed the beautiful beach view on the way to workplace yesterday ! I wish I could [​IMG]

Have a wonderful day [​IMG]!

3 people like this.
  6. Sindhurak

Sindhurak Platinum IL'ite

Ha Ha ha, Periyamma I'm unmarried

7. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    good morning to all. Again this week's running started....

nithyabhaskar - Congrats for your pregnancy too. Now I am in my 6th month.

mimur9 - I am having a maid for cooking, cleaning and mopping. So only task for me is to go to office and in the house taking care of my DD. DH is helping me a lot.

sudhakailas, kanaka, periamma - very big hi....

subakutti- take care of your health. dont worry. your kid will be safe

kAlyaniShAnti - DD is 3.5 years old doing LKG. She is very well understanding me and now a days she is not doing much trouble.

have a great day....

3 people like this.
  8. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

VIJIMAmi,SRITAS,SATCHI,SURYA,PERIAMMA,SINDU,NITHYA,U MA PILLAI,JENI,VJB,MALS,KANTHA,RIYA,ARUNA,kanakA AND OTHERS-
    how are you all..
    sorry for not coming regular..
    Saturday, we went to school for open house..she got good marks in 2 nd term..Teacher was very happy for her studies..she told me, keep it up pavithra..
    toda is her 6th birthday.I have given lot of chocolate to all children.&celebrate in the school.pls give all your blessings for her...
    HAVE A GREAT DAY.

3 people like this.
  9. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Good morning miladies..

how are you all? it was a nice long weekend. Friday downpour.. rain slashed through Dubai and other emirates. it was very nice, brought the temperature down, so it is nice and cold, we dont need ACs anymore :)

saw a couple of movies on my PC - Grandmaster and diamond necklace - malayalam, went to Talash y'day with my friends.. it was very slow..

otherwise, spent the days at home only.. nothing great.. dd's exams starting, hence she was busy with that..

office is going on as usual.. due to rains our ground floor offices were flooded so there was an emergency situation, we had to clear the carpets, network everything, so it was a really busy weekend.

1 person likes this.
  10. Sindhurak

Sindhurak Platinum IL'ite

A very Happy B'day to Pavi Kuttiii..
    Enjoy Your Birth day..
    Sai dont forget to tell our wishes to her.. :)

birthday-wishes.jpg

1 person likes this.