1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

silly people

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by ndta26chennai, Nov 11, 2012.

1. ndta26chennai

ndta26chennai Gold IL'ite

hi,
    we live in a rented independent house,ist floor,in which the ground floor tenant is very trouble some.the owner is in banglore.we complaint about them several times but ther was no response from him,anyway we r planning to vocate the house soon,recently the lady fought with me for useless reason and she tld i will not live good,that hurts me a lot.what to do these kind of people.she is older than me,but always shouts with immaturity,not only her,the husband is also another psycho.

2. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

I can understand... Don't pay ears to any of their words... and the best way is to IGNORE such people...if its more than tolerable limit, kindly shift your house...and always look out for one that doesn't have such disturbances... Pay a visit to learn everything about the house before shifting!

Good Luck:thumbsup

sindmani likes this.
  3. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

you only said that she shouts with immaturity and her husband is a psycho... you u know the truth yourself.. then why care for what they say or dont say..... do u think that if any random person says "i curse you" it will come true? no way...... things like this happen and people like this happen.. they may curse you.... make fun of you and insult you.... concentrate on your life and laugh with your husband about this mad lady and her husband....:rotfl

sindmani likes this.
  4. ndta26chennai

thank u angel,still i just cant forget the way she said those words thou they are not worth to pay attention it hurts.but what u said is rt.ll follow in future.

5. ndta26chennai

thank u.dont know how these people are living in the society with poor social behaviour.

6. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Tell the lady any curse from a bad hearted and manners less people like them will straight go into the dustbin.

sindmani likes this.
  7. ndta26chennai

s you are right,my sister also told the same thing.

sindmani likes this.
  8. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

I Second SadWife with a slightest Modification. Tell her that It will go in to their Home instead of Dustbin he he

sindmani likes this.