1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Aaradhya Bachchan's first birthday pictures !!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Nov 17, 2012.

1. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

1.We dont see any pics of Big B-Shwetha.
    2.Big B doesnt tweet about his other grandchildren.
    3.Big B n Aish follow the same dress code when they attend any function, they miss out Jaya B n Jr B.
    4.Big B chooses to sit in between Aish n Abhi.
    The list goes on...
    What I really hate about Big B is he doesnt talk about his other grand children and you know what?? Watch Big B -Shwetha Koffee with Karan program. Big B doesnt know many things about his daughter. He did not even know that his daughter has stopped reading daily n weekly magazines. Karan enlightened so many habits of Shwetha to Big B. That was ridiculous!! That too for a person who observes/tweets Aaradhya's milky teeth n her mom's other habits :rant

10 people like this.
  2. itsjustme

itsjustme Silver IL'ite

Excellent reply rose,
    Gossiping can be understood but there is a limit. They might be celebrities or public figures, but that doesn't mean that we can speak rubbish about them with unsupported facts.

It is easy to speak anything about anyone , and the freedom of speech shouldn't be misused.This website is to spread love ad goodness and change people's lives and let us stick to it.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
    2 people like this.
  3. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Yeah Big B is really really annoying.I don't know how Aish is staying cool or looking happy inspite of all his nonsence activities.Ennavo ponga onnume puriyalai.With her wide smile, we can't find out if she is really posing happily or just acting:roll:

3 people like this.
  4. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Hi Itsjustme,
    Your signature is tooo good :thumbsup
    Coming to the point, celebrities are not angels. We are not talking without any info. We share what we read in magazines and websites. We dont create rumours. We have better job to do. Of all sections we choose to spend time in entertainment section, because its for time pass and its a stress buster. Even Aish n Big B are not bothered about the several magazines and websites talking ill about them. We haven't even talked a pinch of what other websites do.
    Some in the process of saving our favourite actor/actress image are hurting fellow ILites here. There might be several comments which people may not like, its better to follow ur signature in that case, it cant be helped so ignore it. Movies section will have gossips. Gossips cannot be good as you know.

8 people like this.
  5. kewldude

kewldude Senior IL'ite

the kiddo is cute!

6. itsjustme

itsjustme Silver IL'ite

thank you anushri!
    MEans a lot coming from a platinum ILite

1 person likes this.
  7. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Yes her smile is always fake.. so u cant find out whether she is really happy or not ;-)

1 person likes this.
  8. itsjustme

itsjustme Silver IL'ite

Hi anushri,
    I am not trying to save actors or actresses, and as another IL friend mentioned, it is different if it was about some other outside of her blood relation.
    That was the point she was trying to make and I realize why as we never gossip about that and that alone. And yes of course, I will ignore it "after" I state my opinion :thumbsup

9. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

I think that he does not tweet about his daughter bcoz she is not a star! There is not much curiosity about her. With Aishwarya it is different. She is immensely popular and is or was one of the most searched about people on the internet. She is extremely good looking (even though fake) and that is why people are keen to have a look at her baby. And who knows maybe his daughter does not want to be tweeted about since she is married into another family now.

Anyhow who cares!

2 people like this.
  10. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

dont know why anyone shud get defensive if sumthing is being said abt a celebrity. its not as if anyone is saying anything obnoxious abt u. fan/big fan and all that is alright, but ppl shud learn to dissociate themself from their fav celebrity's life. the celebrity in question wudnt even know or care that u exist, so whats the point in defending him/her and fighting on oline forums.

high time ppl realised that neither the good/bad things being said abt celebrities affect them in any way at all.

9 people like this.