1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wife extra marital relation caught - Applying divorce - Need suggestion

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sumaramesh, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

endlesshope what is the use of tecting dna here.. even if she is proved to be her brother's daughter then too she carries her mother's gene's too.. if they keep that child with them then a single mistake will make her to get comments "like mother like daughter"... it will be a waste of time and money..

This si my last post to your thread.. accept or not .. it is the bitter truth of society..

2. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

OP is hurt and concerned about her brother's future and its natural. Is it really hard to digest that a wife can also be at fault? You people have already decided about going for legal separation. Then what is that you wanted to know here? i mean, there are must be legal forums where you could get better ideas to deal with the case.

3 people like this.
  3. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

She is not interfering in her brother's day to day activities!! here OP's concern towards her bother's life is totally justified, IMO.

3 people like this.
  4. sumaramesh

sumaramesh New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for understanding, ours is very respectable family, we all are shocked
    and supporting my bro morally who is totally lost by this news....

And i expected my friends here to guide me initially but now we got lawyer, i totally
    dint get , why some people is turning this to argument here...

5. sumaramesh

sumaramesh New IL'ite

Yes dear, as i mentioned in earlier post, when i first got knews, i was totally shocked
    and put out my first thoughts in IL, as i spend lot of time in IL,and have good friends here..

You can observe, in my later posts, we consulted lawyer, after that i never asked SUGGESTION,
    but just answered my Fellow ilites questions, as they spent time for me..

6. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

If proved that the mother can't take good care of the child and that environment would be toxic for the kid no court would hesitate to give the custody of the kid to the father be it a girl or a boy.

I pity the poor kid here. A mother who can't give a good environment to grow up and a father and his family who doesn't want her.

JMO plz give the kid for some adoption rather than fighting over 'you take the reponsibilty'. Let the kid find someone who can give her a postive environment to grow up and more importantly lots of parental love!

1 person likes this.
  7. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Dear Suma - I am so sorry for your Brother and Your Family. Applying for Divorce is good at this situation but I would prefer your brother gets the custody of the kid.

You yourself are telling your SIL's Mother character is not good. What would happen to your precious niece once she is left out with her Mom??

I strongly think it is the responsibility of your brother to take care of the little girl
    (If she is his daughter - Once the DNA Test Confirms that). If your mom can't take care of the baby they should find some one who can (since you guys are financially well).

Hope things will fall in place and I am sorry it is such a mess.

4 people like this.
  8. RoseLady

RoseLady Senior IL'ite

Cheating her husband and going through multiple EMA's is a very big fault compared to defaming her in online portal. These people should face all the consequences, no need to support her.
    Only the people who really face the problem, will know how much pain it is. The OP is not just newly joined to IL forum to defame some person, she is just venting out her sadness.

1 person likes this.
  9. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

I am new in IL but even i can understand that Suma is going through a very bad time... think about this.. if your own brother was going through a horrible time.. will u sit locked up saying "its not my business" or will u stand by your brother and help him mentally...especially since her brother seems to be a soft person...before blasting her think about this in her own shoes... nowhere in her post did i fee like she hates her SIL... Suma is not helping her SIL get hanged or anything.. she is just standing with her bro....

i personally know a girl like this... she has three kids and caught with many affairs time and time.... her husband is staying with her for the kids... at last he could not take it anymore and left her with her parents not legally divorced...due to usual suicide threats.. she has not changed one bit and is doing the same thing there... its my close relative i am not making up stories... these kinds of people do stuff n live in their own cozy world and when confronted give suicide threats n all... its usual.. my friends wife was like this.. if he denies to buy something expensive she takes a razor blade and threatens to commit suicide and police will catch him...spade is a spade...

and this girl did not sleep with one person one single time due to temptation... it was planned over years and years and your brother had no clue.. what if her old lover did not plan to blackmail her.. then how long would this have continued....
    and there is no point talking about the kid here.. the COURT will decide that.. ultimately...nobody else..
    and relatives will talk..even if you sit in a dark room whole life they will talk.. its their job to talk and blah blah blah...:rant

Suma... calm down... pray to God to give you strength in this difficult time for you and your family.... talk to your brother since he has gone through a lot these three years...

2 people like this.
  10. sumaramesh

sumaramesh New IL'ite

Dear curlytweet

Already this thread is turning to argument. Let me correct you in understanding,
    and please take back your words " father and his family who doesn't want her."
    nobody is fighting here over 'you take the reponsibilty'...

I just told my opinion that she mite have ema, but only mother can give true
    love to kid, father can give affection and money, but i personally felt my bro
    cant handle 2yrs old kid, also my mom coz of her health issues..
    i never expressed my opinion to my bro or mom, coz till date that
    topic never popped up....

Infact for now lawyer told, 99% she mite get custody, never till now
    in my home,, we discussed about where kid should be, somebody asked
    a question about kid, so i mentioned about my opinion..

And just to make clear, we are just supporting whatever decision my brother takes
    we SUGGEST him, dont DECIDE for him... But hes really lost now, and our family is
    shocked by this, and mom is worried 2 face society, some people here totally
    hurted me, and wrote whatever came to there mind... (hope u got whom i meant here not you..)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.