1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The 5 Vices

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r OOTB,

Yes that is a new point to me, about the empty vessels.HAHA.That is boasting i guess, ego is when u aer rpoud of saying being a great painter, singer etc. And u think no end of yourself. i could be wrong here, for there are so many interpretions on each of these things.

As Cheeniya has said, we all have vices in different degrees and that they are necessary, well i will agree with him here, i missed that point.Well dont confess here, confess quietly to yrseklf and try an d improve on what needs to.HAHA

The timing of the bost was wrong OOTB, a festival time, we could have discussed something better, but when something strikes me , i must write it, this habit i must change, timing is important.

Wishing u and yr family a very happy Diwali, God bless u.

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shyamala,

Thank u for the kind words. i do beleive in God, but my god has no name, no face, i just pray to the facelss one, that is all, the power is there, the prayers are heard, and wishes granted if they are reasonmable one.HAHA

A very happy Diwali to u and yr family Shyamala, God bless u.

Regards

kamal

3. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    Wish you & your Grandson a very happy deepavali.A WONDERFUL & THOUGHT PROVOKING POST.Thanks for sharing.

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vish,

Well said.
    Regarding kaam and desires, i am 59 to yr 58, many years back i realized that anything that i lust for now, eg a new mobile, car, etc, will soon become old and deprciate, so be happy with what u have, and use it till it conks off and the mechanic says , sir parts are no more available, in short flog it to death, even if u have the money to buy something latest.So the desires vanished for material things as such.The money saved appreciated and in 6/7 years doubled in fact.HAHA

Waiving the fee when the work is not done, is realy stupendous, for i have seen people take money even when the job has not been done well. keep it up Vishwa.

Moh- that u are the triustee, i agree there. We will nevrer meet our family again, we know that, but we dont realize it, so we remain the trustee , well said.Same can be said of money, we are just the trustees while we are here.

And Vishwa, i am not as good a person as u think or as this blog may convey.HAHA. So i cannot say anything more here, otherwise the lady admirers of mine will run away from my life.HAHA

When we meet with a drink in hand, i will let u know how bad i am.till then, happy diwali to u and yr family.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

Good he gave u good habits rather than property, i guess.And dont use yr krodh on me eh ! HAHA

Regards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

i wish i was enlightened enough to dispell the darkness of the i lites here, who are much more learned than me. You have put across a good and a new point, that the 5 vices are necessary to each of us. yes day and night part i agree, both are necessary, and i get yr point.

There would be no fun in life if there were no vices in life, just that we need not go overboard in them, tha tis all, in small quantitites theya re good.HAHA

Well i have conealed most of my vices here Sri, for if i had confessed truthfully, all my lady fans would have run away never to come back to my blogs.Here u will agree, for u have met me, and know the truth of the kind of person i am.

HAHA

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ambika,

Thank u for yr kind words, and i wish u and yr family a veyr happy, prosperpous and healthy Diwali.God bless u all.

REgards

kamal

8. steve

steve Platinum IL'ite

Kamalji:

great blog. Sorry to say I have all 5 vices :( Good timing to have us retrospect during this festive time of Deepavali.

Nice jokes. Keep 'm coming!

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Steve,

i guess just as gold needs alloy to be strong and useful, we need the vices in small degrees to be able to function in life. HAHA

so dont worry on that point, it is fine.

A happy diwali to u dear friend.

Regards

kamal

10. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

come on Kamalji, dont under estimate yourself.
    This blog actually I want to nominate for the 'Best Blog"
    Ha Ha, how I do it?

The jokes you post also very good like the one down below The cool joke:

Husband comes home early and sees wife with another Guy.
    Wife – why are u early?
    Husband – Who is this fellow ?
    Wife – Angrily – Don’t try to change the topic !!!!!!!