1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How to gain Weight

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by rudradhar, Sep 4, 2012.

1. rudradhar

rudradhar New IL'ite

Hi there

I want to increase my weight? What diet should I follow

2. Nanimom

Nanimom Gold IL'ite

Here are few tips to gain weight,
    1.Take 1tbsp of ghee and add 1tbsp of sugar to itmix and lick this mixture little by little In emptystomach just before lunch and dinner .and then after 30 mins you can have your meals.
    - Continue this for atleast a month to see the benifits.
    2. Make a habbit of consuming one well ripen banana with a cup of warm milk with a tsp of ghee mixed or stirred into itwith little sugar.Heresugar is for taste.
    3.Make a habbit of eating food in little quantity for very 2 hrs.Here i dont mean junks.May be fruits,vegetables,juices,dry fruits etcs.
    4.Always eat well balanced food,Which includes all the essential components including good fats also.
    5.Drink water after you meal atleast 1 cup full.this will help for better digestion and also to gain weight .
    6. Boost up your apittite by working out daily foratleast 30 mins.May be brisk walk,or just alittlebit of walking,dancing etc.
    7-Make a habbit of taking a light nap after a afternoon meal for about 30 mins to 1 hr.This willalso help to gain weight .Try to get sound and good amount of sleep at nights too.
    8. Try to remain calm and happy.this contentment is really required because this is always related to mind .Body and mind are interlinked...So well balanced state of body with mind is called as a healthy condition or the man is called helathy.
    9.Eat soaked dry grapes or dates soaked in warmmilk over night .this should be taken emptystomach.It will also increase the Hb% .thus acts as two in one.
    10. Take ashwagandha chooranam twice daily.
    Regards
    Kalpana
    --
    S

2 people like this.
  3. healthandbeauty

healthandbeauty Junior IL'ite

the best way to gain weight is to take 2-3 jalebis (prepared from desi ghee) dipped in a glass of hot milk , take the above recipe 2-3 times a day and see the magic........

4. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

I also want to know how to gain atleast 2 or 3 kg within a month, some more tips ladies plz....

5. SamidhaRS

SamidhaRS Silver IL'ite

I also want to gain weight.
    @nanimom - I will try your tips. Thanks.

1 person likes this.
  6. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Take a glass full of luke warm milk with 1 tsp of honey. It has worked welll for my daughter too.

1 person likes this.
  7. RAHULYYY

RAHULYYY New IL'ite

I m guy having weight of 55 kg age 22 n height 5.7inches I want to increase my weight without coming stomach out plz guys help me out in dis regard.!!!

8. Barry23

Barry23 New IL'ite

As you will see, many of the best weight getting foods are seafood or necessary protein. It is excellent for putting on huge, but it’s still amazingly healthier, because the body fat and nutritional value it contains are necessary. Winter is coming use to eat more fish.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  9. MrsPrasadh

MrsPrasadh Junior IL'ite

Can take Banana daily with milk or in the form of Banana Milk shake will help to gain wait......

10. sheharali

sheharali New IL'ite

You said milk shake but its not working i'm trying from last 6months