Wardrobe/ woodwork for our new flat in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by psivakup, Jul 27, 2012.

1. psivakup

psivakup New IL'ite

Hi ,

I am looking for wardrobe/wood works designer or carpenters for my new flat in Bangalore in a reasonable rate . If anyone who have some contacts please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.
    Siva

2. srijap

srijap Silver IL'ite

Hi Siva,

Hope by this time you would have done with woodwork for your apartment. Can you please let me know the details of woodwork/carpenters who has done and how much it costed. It would be great if you can share the details of wood that you have used also as we are planning to do woodwork for our flat right now.

Thanks,
    Srija

3. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

hi,

Try victorymoduarfurniture they have website with same name..they are good and reasonable

Sara

QUOTE=srijap;2524872]Hi Siva,

Hope by this time you would have done with woodwork for your apartment. Can you please let me know the details of woodwork/carpenters who has done and how much it costed. It would be great if you can share the details of wood that you have used also as we are planning to do woodwork for our flat right now.

Thanks,
    Srija[/QUOTE]

4. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

I know a person who does that in bangalore. If you are interested I can give you his phone number you can ask for the details.

5. swathik22

swathik22 Junior IL'ite

Hi can you PM me the details. Have you got some work done for yourself from this person? Is he good?