Chitvish Recipes - Post your comments here (part 4)

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by Chitvish, Sep 14, 2010.

1. marilynprisca

marilynprisca Silver IL'ite

Dear Mam,

i have 2 DD, 1 st is 5 years old and going to KG and 2nd is just 3 months...my 1st daughter has every monday fruits day in her school...whatever i send it come backs in tiffin....yesterday i saw your post of apple kheer...i tried it and send that to school and she finished everything...thank you very much for all such good recipies...on wednesday she has vegetable day..if you can please give me some good suggestion...once again thank you very much....
    Rgds,
    Marilyn
    2012-11-04 17.21.50.jpg

4 people like this.
  2. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

Dear Aunty,

My perimma perippa who has visited US came over past weekend and it was all your tips and trades saved me. Perippa being a big fan of VKs like me, I made manathakkali and kuzhambu karuvadam VK with tomato and tamarind paste (one whistle in cooker) and yummy mysore rasam. Got full praisings for both, infact when I packed dinner for them my perimma who's already a great cook told me to pack VK separately for her. I was on cloud nine :) Thank you so much once again! Now its almost time to dig your recipe ocean for deepavali recipes. Another request from me aunty, is there any scope to create a lunchbox recipe thread? It becomes more of a brainstorming every morning.

Take care,
    Uma

3. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Chitra amma,

Today i tried Tomato Pappu, which is simple and tasty...
    I think it will take atleast 2 years to try completing all your recipe for me...
    Great, Thanks alot.

Now my DH started calling me "Samayal Pei":hide:, this is for just tring very few recipe of yours:bowdown...

Your Student forever...

4. harinikanthi

harinikanthi Silver IL'ite

hi chit mam ,noted down ur words(caramel payasam) surely try next time.for deepavali planning to make mullumurrku and ribbon pakoda. for ribbon pakoda,whether the machine ground method or the besan,riceflour,porikadalai powder method which will u prefer to be best.i want to try it.please suggest.

5. harinikanthi

harinikanthi Silver IL'ite

hi uma, what u said is true. whatever i cook my dd eats well at home and not at school.mam will surely help in this,i think

6. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Thanks. The photo looks very good. Since I am short of time, I request you to go thro' all pages of
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/ask-chitvish/128290-check-here-the-recipes-index.html
    and choose what suits you.

7. Chitvish

Dear Uma,

It is so nice to receive a pat on the back from elders for traditional recipes!! :thumbsup
    I am nomore in a frame of mind to create a new thread - hope you will understand. Just bookmark whatever strikes you as easy or mark as favourites in the app.That is the only easy way. Thanks for understanding.

8. Chitvish

Ask your DH to call you Samayal Rani!!

Tomato pappu is a "darling" :biggrin2:

1 person likes this.
  9. Chitvish

I prefer the latter :)

10. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite