1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Toronto Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Toronto & vicinity' started by cheer, Mar 14, 2006.

1. SandyV

SandyV New IL'ite

Hello all,

I am Sandhya and am living in Toronto. Its been 1 and half years since I landed here and willing to find new friends. I am married and I don't have kids. I would be happy to get more friends :) Waiting for response.

Thanks.

2. SandyV

SandyV New IL'ite

Re: Hi Ladies!

Hi Jayasathya,

Job market for software is good here, especially in toronto. But you should apply for lot of jobs in websites like workoplis.com etc. Try to see if there is job opening for your specific criteria, and then apply. If it is not suitable for ur criteria, they don't call. Good luck and welcome! :) Which part of the area are you living?

3. lavanyaTamil

lavanyaTamil New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Can anyone suggest me regarding rental accommodation/apts in toronto and their vicinity area. we got PR and moving in the month of may 2013, any suggestions on price, area, cost of living, schooling for a nearly 3 year old baby,public transport, starter /survival job prospects are much appreciated. thanks friends.

4. mothu

mothu New IL'ite

Welcome to Toronto... you want tamil ( srilankan area) or anywhere in Toronto do you want to live? especially Toronto public transit easy access. schools too. rental I am not sure. 1 bedroom around $900.

5. lavanyaTamil

lavanyaTamil New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    we will be landing in toronto in may next year. willing to make friends, iam from chennai, have a kid nearly 3 years old now. accommodation not yet decided.. can anyone help me with it giving a idea, where its best for newcomers / tamil people live, good area with public transport , school n indian shops.... looking for 1 bed room .. any idea plz suggest..

6. Natasha14

Natasha14 Junior IL'ite

Hi IL,

i am Natasha from Pune now in Toronto.

1 person likes this.
  7. geetraj

geetraj New IL'ite

Hi everyone

I am Geetha...arrived here recently and residing at Toronto mid-town. I would like to know if anyone is here nearby and get to know more about Toronto.
    Thanks

1 person likes this.
  8. bell1979

bell1979 New IL'ite

Hi

i am manimozhi from chennai, i have just got pr and coming to gta in april 2014,can u pls suggest me the area we can stay for few months in beginning which will be suitable for us.can u also suggest any condos for short time rental

thank u

manimozhi

9. bell1979

bell1979 New IL'ite

Re: Hi all

hi friend,
    i m also newbie to this community... i m from chennai. v r a family of 3. i got my pr this month.planning to come to toronto by the middle of april. can u pls give me some information about life in toronto. where to stay for a period of 2 months.as my daughter s doing her 8 grade ,i m confused about schooling.how will be the high school in canada. bcos before everything i want to know about the school culture here.now c s doing her 8th std in churchpark. pls guide me.

10. bell1979

bell1979 New IL'ite

hi lavanya
    i m manimozhi. i m also from chennai. v will be landing in toronto in april 2014. i m in the same boat what to travelled last year.so pls give me some details about toronto. v r planning to stay there for 2 months. bcos my daughter s doing her 8 std in churchpark.
    so suggest me about the school life in toronto.