Want to buy/ sell Household items....ask here?!

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Singapore' started by Deepav, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Airr

Airr New IL'ite

Moving Sale - 3+2 Seater Sofa & Children Bunk bed (Double decker)

Moving house so selling old 3+2 seater sofa, the conditon of the Sofa is quite nice and doesnt have torn cloth, comes with extra cover, selling it very cheap, buyer to arrange for it's own transport, pickup from sengkang, call me on 83508851 for a deal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  2. Airr

Airr New IL'ite

FOR SALE: Children Bunk bed (Double decker)

Moving house so selling a 2 years double decker bed with stair case, it's a great place for children to play and sleep and almost like their home with in a home, The stair case of the bed has got spacious almirahs for storing kids cloths/books & toys, the condition is almost like new and doesnt not have any cracks/loose-nuts or chipped wood, will throw in one mattress (still very hard) along with it, decoratives displayed in the pics do not come with the bed, selling for $550 (half of the original price), buyer to arrange for own transport from sengkang, call me on 83508851 for a quick deal.

Attached Files:

3. spandhana

spandhana Bronze IL'ite

Best Juicers

Hi Iltes,
    I want to know the best juicer brands which gives us more juice and left with less pulp.I heard that if the watts r more,the more juice can be extracted.If any of u have good knowledge and idea reg this plz put in ur words.

Cheers,
    Spandhana

4. spandhana

spandhana Bronze IL'ite

Re: Best Juicers

hi,
    I really wonder nobody is there to throw some light on it.

5. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Hi Spandhana,

There are many branded juicers in the market, which promises to give more juice with consumes of less power. I use Jack La Lanne’s Power Juicer (200 W), it is good but quite big when compared to the other compact ones like Philips. I got it 2yrs.back at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Orchard Rd</st1:address></st1:Street> ,Robinson…still now it is in good condition. If you want to check out for the latest ones watch tele shopping programmes on (<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Singapore</st1:country-region></st1:place>) Suria TV- Sunday around 12pm.
    You can find many latest, interesting & innovating items!

Happy (juicy) Shopping!

6. spandhana

spandhana Bronze IL'ite

Hi anu,

Really thanks for ur reply.It would be grateful if u let me know the shop name in Robinson road or any other shope in which the product is available.We tried BEST shops,mustafa,but we found only philips,braun,panasonic brands.
    Awaiting ur reply

Cheers,
    Spandhana

7. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Hi again spandhana,

My personal suggestion is wait for few more days, ‘Great Singapore Sale -2008’ is on its way (23 May 2008 to 20 July 2008). Discounts may go up to 70% (for certain items)
    All the major stores will have this super sale! Everyday look in to the newspaper you might find something interesting. Watch out!

The shops at the orchard road Centre point (you have Robinson store there), OG, John Little, Seiyu etc. all have latest model Juicers. The good & expensive ones will be around $250.

8. spandhana

spandhana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Anu,

Thanx a zillion.will go on with ur suggestion.u said u have been using JLL 200 watts,is there more wastage of pulp for u due its less power capacity?

Cheers,
    Spandhana

9. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Sorry Spandhana for the delayed reply, Yes, the juicer does have wastages but unlike old ones, you don’t need to cut the fruit in to pieces, you can just put a whole apple (preferably small ones) in to it for making apply juice. Similarly, for oranges (just peel the skin), carrots, pear etc. you can put the whole thing without cutting it but for soft fruits like tomato, papaya, kiwi, watermelon, honeydew etc. our mixie is best! (If you're more concerned about wastage of pulp)
    Otherwise, you can also use juicers as an alternative option

10. spandhana

spandhana Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anu,

Thank u once again for ur explanation.Anyway,with ur suggestion i postponed to buy the juicer in the next weekend.will let u know wat i have chosen.

Cheers,
    Spandhana