Mar 2013 to be moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by PregyBlessed, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Good to see you here Bhavani! :) Hope all will go well! Take care.
    ;-)

Hi Kavi & cute monster,
    Congrats on your pregnancy! :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

2. keeraj

keeraj Bronze IL'ite

Hi Subakutty,
    How was your NST Scan? In which center u did d scan?

3. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]Thanks much for your kind words Vaidehi Dear! means a lot. Hope you would get fulfilled with your desired gender baby.

That was very nice to hear your baby’s movements. Nope, no need to take any precautions, the only thing doc looks for is the uterus should move upwards towards your ribcage not the other way means towards down the cervix which would cause pre term labor. That is the only concern I was mentioned by my doc when you have anterior placenta. We only feel few movements and lesser compared to you people who has posterior position. I feel little flutters kind of thing sometimes in the night after dinner and before going to bed. Seems to be he is a night person like us….going to have handful of sleepless nights once he is here…

Good luck on your scan, hope all will go well in there. That was so weird of that technician, some people are so heartless and they even do not know how to treat people who are in emotional phase though they had been in that situation. Hope you get to see the baby in the monitor next time you go.
    [/JUSTIFY]

4. Shanmukhabhavan

[JUSTIFY]Suba dear! hope your nst scan was done by now and all went well. Do not worry dear you will definitely feel the movements soon. I think it takes little longer for us may be in 7th month, hopefully. Yeah, do ask your doc about placenta and let me know too what he has to say about it.

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy dear Cutemonster!. Fingers crossed for you to have healthy and smooth rest of the months. Glad to hear things are fine now and having good time under your mom’s care. Take good rest and good luck. [/JUSTIFY]

5. Shanmukhabhavan

[JUSTIFY]Hey Anu, do not worry about weight gain. Once your baby is here you cannot find time to eat/ treat yourself. So try to have good time and good eating before she/he arrives. Once baby grows a little bigger you will have lot of time to concentrate on your body to regain its shape pre-pregnancy. But just be careful and keep an eye what you are eating as too much weight gain would put you in difficult labor. Other than that nothing to worry about dear.

Vasu dear, nice to see your wishes here too dear and thank you. I really hope to see you here in this pregnancy forum as soon as possible. My prayers with you dear…

Hello to rest of all mommies to be, hope you all are having good time with your baby's kicks....[/JUSTIFY]

Dhivya! thanks for the like dear!

6. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Glad you enjoyed the party Anu
    Avoiding sweets is anyways better idea as it won't contribute to any nutrition. So i'm keeping it only for the times I feel like that too small amount. And i'm good at following diet and exercise routine so not worried even if I gain bit more. I think you are too considering you are already conscious. Are you walking? I started going for regular evening walks for 30-45 minutes from 4th month.

Hi Bhavani,
    Thanks honey. Yeah the radiologist is opposite of my doctor who is so sweet. Not really a people person. Everyone else in the hospital is nice to me and know me well. Hope she comes around soon. Gender is no preference really this is our first baby. Both our sisters have girls and we love them so girl would be nice and having a boy will complete the kids gang so boy is welcome too.
    Baby moves around all the time with sleeping break not more than an hour. Its awesome feeling those movements isn't it?
    Vaidehi

7. meVaidehi

How was the weekend mommies?
    I did shopping for SIL's Diwali gift and my niece's first birthday gift. Time sure flies with babies around. Seems like just a few weeks the teeny little was born. She would fit in half of my lap. And now she gives me back pain running around chasing her.
    Take care mommies
    Vaidehi

8. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi keeraj

Yes my NST scan went well. I am not in Chennai.

9. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Bhavani

My placenta is fundoanterior position, i asked my doctor about this.. He told not to worry unless it is low lying...

Hi friends

I had my NST scan, anomaly scan including cervix. About NST scan, when baby is active heart beat was 150 and when not active it came down to 130, also blood flow to baby is also fine. I asked doctor about early NST scan. usually it should be performed after 28 weeks only. he explained that because of lot of miscarriages in first trimester and beginning and middle of second trimester, to prevent that he asked me to do NST scan it seems.

Anomaly scan went well, sonographist not able to keep the machine on my abdomen. if sonographist keep the machine on the abdomen, baby is kicking on that area :biglaugh :biglaugh. It took one hour for anomaly scan only. so sonographist told to sleep for 5 or 10 min, he also told when i sleep for 10 mins, baby will sleep for at least 5 mins, so it is easy to take. while sleeping, he took the scan and after waking up, he explained about the parts of baby by doing scanning to me. He also checked my cervix, it is 3.8 cm now in 23rd week. Thank god for this... all is normal till now. I thank karuvalarcheri, garbarakshambigai and all IL ladies who prayed for me and supported me..

In india, it is illegal to tell/ask the gender of baby. only we come to know after delivery. Baby is licking his/her leg thumb finger like Alilai krishnan. Now i feel some baby movements/kicks..

Alilai krishnan.jpg

3 people like this.
  10. meVaidehi

Very happy for you Suba
    So baby did not like the device ha? cute
    The picture is so nice
    God bless the sweet pea
    Take care
    Vaidehi