May 2013 Moms-to-be :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Sanguineme, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Sugandha20

Sugandha20 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Hope all of you are doing good.

Gayathri,
    You have put across your experience so nicely, that I can hardly wait to see my LO now.:)

Shwetha and Sona,
    Hope fever didn't bother you gals too much and all is well now.

Ranjoose,
    Happy B'day to your son!

All you gals take care, and keep posting!

Cheers,
    Sugandha

2. sona0203

sona0203 New IL'ite

Hey Sughandha...

M absolutely fn now. Actually wther is changing dese days hea in Lucknow so I was caught cold. Realy my excitement is also reaching d peak. So anxious to hold my LO in arms. I knw same is happening vd u all. My Gyne has suggested me only two mdcns one is for follic acid another is duphaston. No health drink apart fm dese. I heard a lot abt mummas best n mothers horlicks. R u ppl takin anyone of dese??? Plz let me know.

3. Sugandha20

Sugandha20 New IL'ite

Hi Sona,

I am not taking those as of now. But I've heard about them. May be someone here can give us info about this.
    And glad to hear you are doing good..:)

Cheers,
    Sugandha

4. sona0203

sona0203 New IL'ite

Dear Sugandha..

Thnxx for replying. Hope sum other frnd will help us in this regard. Well I was reading sumwr on net dat by the mid of 4th month u ll start feeling ur LO's moves. As its my first pregnency I am super excited to go thru all that bful moments n I knw so u all r. I ll pray for everyone of u. Keep posting.

Stay happy.

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sigrid,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies. :) You can find our forum guidelines here...
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy Journey!

6. swethareddy86

swethareddy86 Silver IL'ite

Hi Sugandha,

I am doing good now. fever bothered me for 5 days, doc prescribed dolo 650, was very hesitant to take the tab, was worried about the side effect on my LO, however doc said paracetmol is safe to take during pregnancy & found the same info on baby center too. How are you feeling now & when are due for NT scan?
    Take care

7. swethareddy86

swethareddy86 Silver IL'ite

Hi Sona,

how is your health now? What did your doc prescribe when u had fever? Even i am taking folic acid & duphaston(twice a day). I am not sure about the womens horlicks. even i am plannign to start one of the drink, will check with my doc on sat & reply back to you.
    Take care

8. sona0203

sona0203 New IL'ite

Hi Shweta,

I am doing gud now. My doc prescribed me crosin650 n Vicks vaporub for blocked nose. I used to apply it at night. I hv read sumwr dat evn duphaston has got bad effect esp if its a female child. It effects on her feminity. I had a word vd my Gyne on dis she said I hv to tk it till 16weeks. well hope u r gud now. I was askin abt health drink because I am a very bad eater. I hardly have any diet which is full of nutrition. Moreover I don't feel lyk eatin much. Do tell me abt ur diet schedule dese days.

Tc n keep smiling.

9. angarika

angarika Senior IL'ite

Hi Vasumathy,

many thanks .... and congrats on the forum ... it's a great place and I love to read all thes tories of the other mums amd mum-to-be.
    I'm probably the "ugly duckling" here as I'm not an Indian lady, but hubby is Indian and I would call myself half-Indian after 5 years of marriage :) ....

10. gayushiru

gayushiru Silver IL'ite

Hi Sona,

Don't know about Mother's Horlicks dear. I am only on prenatal vitamins - the doc here recommended taking them before getting pregnant. So I have been taking them for a few months now.
    My mom sent me a porridge (kanji) mix made with diff grains/beans/lentils - similar to Manna Health mix but without the sugar. I sometimes take that with milk.
    If you are not able to eat healthy, try to take fruits/veg in liquid form atleast once a day - mix up diff variety juices/smoothies. You can also add oats/nuts/dried fruits. Think of it as medicine and drink a glass regularly - you will also feel healthy.